Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow..this kinda came out of left field.

jakfoxjakfox Member Posts: 50

I suppose if it has a monthly fee, it'd be cheaper then buying real legos.

Comments

• FrukostkorvFrukostkorv Member Posts: 10

Interesting...

• RocktoberRocktober Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by jakfox

I suppose if it has a monthly fee, it'd be cheaper then buying real legos.

Eh, probably true, but then again there's still that difference between building with the real bricks and doing stuff on the computer.  I also wouldn't necessarily say the game came out of left field either,..it's been known about for a while now (although I guess MMORPG.com just recently came across it), and really with Disney and others coming out with MMOs, it was really only a matter of time.  First it was the big thing for company's to put toys in happy meals, then they put them in single player games, and now MMOs are the latest bandwagon for people to jump on.

------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

This may actually be pretty cool for those casual MMO gamers.  I'm interested only because it sounds like something new, un-WoW like.

• It's a sad state of affairs when I am so burned out on Elf/fantasy games that I actually looked at possibly gettng this game just because it is different.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Im gonna give this a 10 just cuz its funny to see on number one.  Whos with me.