Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pardon Me

FE|TachyonFE|Tachyon Member UncommonPosts: 652

Just looking to see if my Avatar shows up.

Comments

• FE|TachyonFE|Tachyon Member UncommonPosts: 652

BAH!!

Bah again!

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

There is a thread in the off-topic forum under general discussion for testing avatars and such.

Link to the thread.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• dougfrippondougfrippon Member Posts: 206

SPAM Forum
    Use this forum to post all the SPAM crap you need to :) Test your avatar, or whatever.

Stop responding, your just BUMPING.

DELETE THIS PLEASE MMORPG.COM

• DevilHawkDevilHawk Member Posts: 179

hey tach, if ya haven probs getten yer av to work (too big w/ filesize or pixels..) let me know. If ya dont have the proggys, Ill tone it down for ya so ya can use it here. These forums have a pretty low limit for filesize and the avg avatar wont be aloud.