Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so it seems I don't have an account.....

jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

So I tried logging in to my funcom account info page to to see what expansions I had  and what subscription fee I would need to pay if I resubscribed, strangely according to  Funcoms login screen I don't have an AO account.  

Even though when I ask the system to send me my login details by email  it did just that....account name and password in full view to me in my mail.....

What the heck is going on with the account login page of late.

Please stay on topic, this is not an opening to bash funcom, so if I see any aggresive postings here I will ask for them to be removed.

Comments

• SatertekSatertek Member Posts: 28

Not sure what you're expecting people here to do.  Throw an email at [email protected]

And if you're saying that it says success when you do the retrieve password...it always says it does for security reasons (so people can't use it to guess account names)

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

have you played aoc as well  . might be useing teh wrong  account  page  . they both look the same

• nixixnixix Member Posts: 21

I was gone for over two years, and emailing the support guys helped.  They were great about reactivating my old Fix and twinks, after a few back and forths confirming who I was.

Email support-they can look up your account a variety of ways.