Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I Did Not Like This Game

13»

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

The difference being that RF Online really has nothing new to offer. It's simply a grind. 

• yigaelyigael Member Posts: 42

I disagree with you. I used to play in the old servers and it was damn fun. True there was some grinding involved, but the fact that i was in a guild  and we did stuff as a guild outweighted the grind.

It was really fun going in a full party of  guildmates to raid the Cora or the Bellatos on their own areas and decimate them as I used(and will again) play an Accretian.

Thats untill an opposing Race Leader showed up and kicked the arse of the whole party!!

• HoundeyeHoundeye Member Posts: 110

Firstly yes RF is a grind but one thing it does do is freely admit it.

You *can solo play but yes your gunna be hurting yourself, nowadays at lvl 30-40 you need a good solid guild to get to the higher lvls within a respectable time frame otherwise if your planing to solo all the way to the top all i can say is goodluck with your 2 year grind/gank fest XD.

You dont need the cash shop items as it has no weapons or armor (unless your on a private server) and the only thing that does come in handy are the T5 jems pack.