Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old wildy or Pvp worlds best?

gaidanzgaidanz Member Posts: 15

i went back to runescape and suddenly i see the wildy all empty like a ghostown. I hears you can only fight 1 on 1?

i want the old wildy back so people can enjoy the game more. ..as in jum,p people with big groups lol.

what do you people think is best? tell me if you like the new pvp. cuz i dont.

Comments

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

You should've added the option for an "Old Old wildy" before there was multi-person combat.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

I prefer old wildy, though I haven't messed around with PvP worlds enough yet.

?

• BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79

old wildy because you get ALL Of there stuff..

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

The old wildy will always be best, pvp worlds arent fun and never will be.

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

It's so easy to tell Jagex only have immature kid designers for this game now.

Nothing very original lately, everything is based around the PVP style and this is making more people get so sick of their rubbish. So stupid that they try to increase members with this junk and it has the opposite effect, most us believe finally the day is coming when all our work is down the drain and this game will get shut down. After GE, Trade Limit, No Wildy Pking, etc there tended to be more adults but with kids designing the game now, most of us are getting very sick & frustrated from its wrong direction - great idea Jagex, annoy the payers verdicted people.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Jalice888

It's so easy to tell Jagex only have immature kid designers for this game now.
    Nothing very original lately, everything is based around the PVP style and this is making more people get so sick of their rubbish. So stupid that they try to increase members with this junk and it has the opposite effect, most us believe finally the day is coming when all our work is down the drain and this game will get shut down. After GE, Trade Limit, No Wildy Pking, etc there tended to be more adults but with kids designing the game now, most of us are getting very sick & frustrated from its wrong direction - great idea Jagex, annoy the payers verdicted people.

The reason they have crappy staff is because they take kids right out of school and pay them peanuts instead of hiring experienced game designers. There used to be a higher amount of adults compared to the kid, teen, adult ratio in the runescape community back in RSC and the reason for that was because they didn’t advertise on children sites, the game advertised itself through the word of mouth so the player base stayed roughly the same maturity.

But to be perfectly honest I’m not expecting the game to go anywhere with jagex, the game has slowly been degrading since early 2006 and the only way the game can be saved is if jagex sells the game to a different company and even then if that company isn’t willing to fork out a few million dollars to rework the game it will still be bad.

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

Yes Palo, you are so true with that. In the last few days another 2 friends quit fully while 3 others cancelled there membership and plan to copy my idea of just free playing.

This is a buyer / user life in todays world recession and ignorant fools like Jagex will loose more than most if they don't discount memberships a hell of a lot less. Whats the point of Americans paying $60US a year with their better weekly pay when in Australia it costs about $105AU a year with less percentage pay than Americans while in New Zealand we have to pay more than $120NZ when our average weekly pay is three quarters of Australian average weekly pay & just over half of American weekly pay. Not only this but the Asian countries are going to be hit harder by the world recession which they haven't really started to feel much yet and this hit will make the majority of them quit aswell.

Most my friends are like me and can see Jagex kids destroying our game and ending Runescape if they don't have a major direction change of game and attitude!!!