Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

That is Really really Creeepppppy.....

LOL...*Shoves Dirty thoughts back in to the locker*

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

That's what I call foreplay :D

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

I was quite surprised when I read the article's title because I would never account a tongue or kiss being able to go down so deep into the ear canal.

Apparently the pressure on the eardrum just caused it to rupture. I hope he's no too embaressed hehe.

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Hey Serien, are you in the Marine Corps?

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Waterlily

I was quite surprised when I read the article's title because I would never account a tongue or kiss being able to go down so deep into the ear canal.

Pencil Tongue ;p

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

You guys fail at reading.  Go read the article.  It had nothing to do with a tongue being shoved into the ear canal but rather pressure or lack there of in the inner ear.

The guy apparently sucked too hard while kissing her.  Because of the Eustachian Tube preassure in the inner ear was lower then the outer and it pulled the ear drum in and thus ruptured it.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    Originally posted by Lanmoragon

USMCR - Yes, I am.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Hell what's goin on Murt. That guy must be Scorpion. Hummm, sharp ass tounge.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994
    Originally posted by Serien

Originally posted by Lanmoragon

USMCR - Yes, I am.

Well hopefully I will join you in about 4 months.  I go to MCRDSD on January 5th for 3 long months and then if/when I graduate will be in the Reserves.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Maybe someone else was putting 'something' in her ear at the same time?

O_o o_O