It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Well, i am active on atlantica forum and on mmorpg but i don't post on forum... only read... and i see lots of begginers question so i will put some links for help they... aa... and my english is bad i learn all in games, im from brazil, i never study it(english)... so sorry if you can't understand some things =P ( Please comment if you read it )
I will start with some atlantica sity links.
Game download page :
Game controls (atlantica sity too, this is just for who never played) :
Now the mercs info from atlantica site, some stats are wrong on the :
Ok, now start the real guide.
i will start with the better guide (for me) one beginner tip by triton :
A merc stats by Phantos :
Enchant/enhance guide :
Some merc analysis, see the "read more" (realy nice) :
Dmg/Value for all skills and combos by kaidis (It is realy important too.) :
Boss fight help, by kaidis :
Tittles guide(Now they give buffs check it.) :
The Comprehensive Guide To Guarding. [Guide] By Shimus_Darkraven :
As soon as you create a character, join a party for keep you stamina, or create one yourself. After doing that, simply do the quests. just following the quest arrow (It's a orange arrow), or by using auto-move(that is realy amazing).
Stamina tips :
- Every day at 6 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT), your Stamina score will reset: to 100, for players at Level 50 and below; to 60, for players at Level 51 and above.(you check how much time you have before reset on My info > Character > "Effect")
- Fighting a single battle reduces your Stamina by 1.
- When your Stamina runs out, you will get a realy low Experience Points and the drop rate will be realy low.
- If fighting among a party, the stamina will be shared, every fight only one player will lose stamina, if you are in party with 3 ppls you will lose 1 stamina every 3 fights.
- Stamina is not affected during combat with Guilds or in Nation Dungeons, and therefore players can obtain Experience Points and Items even if their Stamina score is 0.
- A victory in a Free League battle will increase your Stamina by 3.
- Boost your score with a Stamina Pill, obtained from the NPC Pointry located in Rome using Mentor Points.(The stamina pill is
- Don't fight for 10 minutes give you 1 stamina. (You can try auto-craft for wait stamina)
- You can give gifts for begginer you will get 10% of what you give in exp. (Nice for level new mercs) this is limited to 5 staminas for day too.
- You can share info with (Limited to 5 stamina for day too.)
if you don't like fight in party you can try others ways like free league(Pvp). and try share info, it give stamina but only 5 times per day. and you can send a gift to begginer it give stamina too.
Skill tips :
1 skill point per level. After you get lv60, you can drink "secret vial of potential[beg]"(is like a Growth Vial) up to 30 bottle. if the level cap has been raised to lv120, you can get total 150 skill point, 120 of levels + 30 from vial of potential.
- Skill -
Start as different 2 skills (Max)
1st upgrade - 3 different skills
2nd upgrade - 4 different sklls
3rd upgrade - 5 different skills
1) 200,000Gold when your apprentice reach lv30. Good way to earn money.
2) You can have multiple apprentice.
3) You get Points for later contents.
1) i didn't see one.
1) You get good advice if Teacher is nice.
2) You might get support if Teacher is nice.
1) He can be a bad mentor and don't help you.
You can't trade the mentor points now, but maybe they will put stamina pills again on npc for trade, just for put a correctly "price". or maybe they will put others items.
I can't do the guild guide now... later i will do than add.
How to access Guild Dungeon:
In order to have an access on guild dungeon is first you need a guild of course, and then your guild must obtain a specific amount of guild points in order for the guild master to exchange your guild points for a key in guild dungeon.
You can exchange your guild points in Rome, just look for POINTRY. Pointry is the npc who is in charge in exchanging point you’ve earned in the game.
You can exchange your guild points, referral points, mentor points, battle points, fishing and riding points to pointry for a specific item.
Only guild members can join a guild dungeon that has been opened with a key. Once a day you may join the guild dungeon and if you want to join again, you can check the time limit in the guild office.
Guild Dungeon Registration
You have to purchase a particular key to enter a guild dungeon.
Guild Points can be exchanged for keys.
- The Ruined Shrine of Snakes: Snake Scale key (200 points)
- Marksburg Castle: Key of Lunacy (500 points)
- Mausoleum of Qin Huangdi: Immortal King’s Key (100 points)
Guild Dungeon Conquest
Time Limit: 2 hrs.
You can advance to the next stage when you kill the entire monster in the previous stage.
Completed when you kill all monster in the guild dungeon.
Guild Dungeon Rewards
Each guild dungeon has different rewards depending on what dungeon you’ve clear. The reward will automatically sent to the guild leader.
If you need any help can post here, if you need help for build can post here too or on Atlantica forum 2 sections are realy nice for talk about (or ask for help) on strategy / tatics.
Napoleon's War Room :
Beowulf’s Battlefield :
Extra links :
Fan site :
Offering the latest news, info and guides, the very popular myAO stands out from its peers for its in-depth PvP analysis.
AOP, known for its Character Simulator and Formation Builder, offers an enormous amount of content for both beginners and expert players..
This fansite offers everything you need to know in German.
Reviews / Previews :
Please comment !!!
Atlantica beginner guide
If you look the guide please comment
Akabane - argos - 9x