Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LAMEO

2»

Comments

• MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

I, for once, am looking for the next generation MMOG that Blizz annouced more than this.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Originally posted by Mackerni

I, for once, am looking for the next generation MMOG that Blizz annouced more than this.

Yeah I kinda wonder how a Starcraft MMO would do against a new Star Wars MMO. It' would most likely be huge in Asia like Starcraft 1 and WoW currently is.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931
    Originally posted by SmurfMagic

hello.
    I read an indepth review about this game.
    It will be an online version of KOTAR, have a linear story line and nothing new in the way of MMORPG.
    The sandbox I was hoping for is not this game.
    Swing your light saber around and give ole George more money should be the name of this tittle.

Just a thought here.. maybe just maybe wait till your in CLOSED BETA then come back and tell us what you think. 

• MasterCrysisMasterCrysis Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by Sabradin

sandbox is for communists
    give me good ol fashion themepark capitalism

says the communists

• ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979

judgement on a game that hasnt even gone into beta is pointless.

everything done in this world is for money gotta live with it.

there is no such thing as a sandbox game. you are still bound by what the game is programed to do therefore it is unachieveable.

• wizardsleevewizardsleeve Member Posts: 46

i doubt it will be a sandbox game, at least if you look at bioware and their past games. i for one would not like to see this be a sandbox game, especially considering most sandbox 'mmos' are crafter only, with amateur graphics, no quests or storyline, poor ui, low population, and next to zero combat. all this in addition to being terribly boring, of course the boring part is my opinion at least.

now i wouldn't mind it if this game had sandbox elements though, like the ability to make your own quests for people to run. or an in-depth crafting system. or more class flexibility. or many other good ideas from games like, say, SWG back in its hay-day. the problem is, is when it ONLY has those things that it turns off me and, judging by numbers, many others from playing it.