Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blackguard Clan ( The Original) is recruiting as advertised

ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643

The original Blackguard Clan has a new site. We are recruiting for both World of Warcraft and Guild Wars.

http://www.alreadydead.net to apply. We are also advertised right here at MMORPG.COM.

This isnt your average guild site. In otherwords, it won't be black and using php nuke image

Also we will be listed on the official tabula rasa and auto assault fansite sections in a few days :).

Webmaster of alreadydead.net
Blackguard clan

Comments

• ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643

I have gotten about 10 different emails about our guild name. I figured I would post this up here to clarify some things.

1.) For those of you who think we are ripping off the Blackguardguild.com name, we are not. Read our history page at the website. We have been around for years, if anything, they are the ones ripping us off.

2.) Just because its a new site, doesnt mean its a new guild. The site had to be re-done. In just over a week, we've already hit over 300,000 hits. Not to mention, we are advertised right here at mmorpg.com.

3.) From here on out any flame emails you think about sending me, will not be answered. I get several emails a day from interested sources. I do not have time for flamers.

4.) Any feedback or questions are appreciated.

5.) If you are interested in joining. Please come to our site.

Blackguard clan

• wickedfredwickedfred Member Posts: 5
    How many members you guys have? I checked your site, it says 60 members but figured that is forum members. Great site btw.

• Lord777Lord777 Member Posts: 33

Is this the BlackGuard guild that was in Lineage2 also?

Just curious.

Beta Good!

Yes, although we have changed a lot of things since then. So in a sense, no we arent " the same". We tried dominating the wrong way. Now we just focus on having fun and PVPing like we shouldve.

So, we changed the way the guild is run a bit, we changed our attitude and we focus on what matters most, just having fun and pvping.

Blackguard clan

Glad to hear it cause there weren't too many people that liked you guys in Lineage2. Kinda makes it hard to find solid reliable alliances when most clans disaprove of your behavior. I in fact had a couple friends early in the game with some of the BlackGuard members. One of the members gave me 1 mill adena when I lost my Long Strengthened Bow +3 so I think that the clan isn't as bad as people made it out to be.

This clan was a decent clan in my opinion people were just jealous maybe eh ;)

Anyhow, if you guys are interested in an alliance I made a thread CBK-CareBear Killers, check that post out that's my future guild for a PvP Server in WoW. Send me an email, my address is at the bottom of my post, tell me if your interested in an Alliance.

Beta Good!

Kindve ironic you are making a guild called that. I am in the process of working on monthly flash comics that entail the members of BG portrayed as evil carebears killing carebears :). If you havent noticed, we have an add right here at MMORPG.COM that has a killer carebear on it . Pretty funny hehe. image

Blackguard clan

Maybe the alliance is meant to be then :)

I'm no carebear ;) but I do like to kill them.

Beta Good!

Hop on our boards, introduce yourself ;)

Blackguard clan

Check your forums

Beta Good!

Forums checked :D

Blackguard clan

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Wow thats very unusual that theres an advertisement on the site for your guild , did you sleep with Admin for him to put that there? ::::39:: j/k Looks like a good , organized strong guild.

Good luck.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239
    Hey i wouldnt mind joining the WOW clan i havent played it but i will be buying it and i was wondering how i sign up because i did get a name for your fourms

MMO's

PLAYING
    N/A

RETIRED
    Planetside
    uo
    swg
    FFXI (only played about 20 min)
    AC2

:). Just go to http://www.alreadydead.net

That is our homepage.

Blackguard clan

• RichijefeRichijefe Member Posts: 142

lord777 in lineage 2 everyone hated each other and talked trashed bout everyone hahaha at least on bartz server ^_^ now that i remember it and think bout it, its kinda fun ^^ i was in berserk, retribution, RK.... all those clans hated.... we hated the chinese farmers, soc hated us, we hated em, omg it was a hate community ^^

im sure the community in WoW wont b like that, i mean nothin can b as lin 2 bartz server, that was insane image

Richijefe... level 61 Silver Ranger on Bartz... quit 4 months ago ^_^

Richijefe