Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adena Making Strategies.

SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

There has to be a way to make adena without having to go through therapy.
however, after reading http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Number=36613 ... I almost think there is no hope... The only thing I can think of is too make a dwarf character and start getting good drops and making some equip. The only way the whole Adena chrisis can be fixed is if NCSoft dis-continues their rights to selling virtual goods ( making it illegal .) Cracking down on the botters / marco users ( which, i dono why but i feel as if they are trying ) and increased the drop rate.

~~ CURRENT GAME ~~
Lineage 2
------------
Server: Ericca
Character: ShadowAeon
Race: Dark Elven
Class: Fighter
============
Aim: Sean Ok Thx

====
lol.
====

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Originally posted by Seasonz

There has to be a way to make adena without having to go through therapy.
    however, after reading http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Number=36613 ... I almost think there is no hope... The only thing I can think of is too make a dwarf character and start getting good drops and making some equip. The only way the whole Adena chrisis can be fixed is if NCSoft dis-continues their rights to selling virtual goods ( making it illegal .) Cracking down on the botters / marco users ( which, i dono why but i feel as if they are trying ) and increased the drop rate.
    ~~ CURRENT GAME ~~
    Lineage 2
    ------------
    ============

selling Lineage 2 virtual goods for RL currency is actually against the TOS... you can get banned for it =/...

anyways, the best way to make money is a Scav... they make SOOOOO much cash its insane... my scav could make 400k+ a day easily... EASILY...

artisans/warsmiths suck >=/

anyways... NC has been cracking down pretty hard on botters lately... just since about a month ago bot numbers have practically dropped by half... i still think a straight ban of certain ISP's would be better though...

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Too many to list~
    Games Currently Playing - City of Heroes
    Favorite Game So Far - Lineage 1 ^^
    Waiting For - WoW (OB is gonna be hell T_T l337 d3wdz everywhere =_=)

--------------------------------------

• CreznoCrezno Member Posts: 9

yea, selling adena is illegal already, NCSOFT jsut doesnt really go after the big parties taht are advertising it.  They mostly go after the little people.

They have done some work on the bots, just recently everyone that was using the LinMate bots are getting banned.  There was a silent patch, and the Linmate bots were made detectable.

I used to make alot of money with my assassin.  Once I hit lvl 40, I would make around 1 mil a day (8 hours of playing).  I dont really make any money off of the adena I pick up, that goes to restocking on potions and CSS. But I would find alot of stuff i can sell for 200k-300k.  Assassins do some uber damage making it pretty easy to solo with to.  And then there is that chan e youll get a 2mil drop, so in the end I think its faster then sitting aroud and selling things.

But i guess both ways do work, just depends.  I like to lvl and make money at the same time.  Im inpatient then to, cant really stand killing all those monsters, takes to long to kill em with scav, etc...

• FarfaleFarfale Member Posts: 15

When C2 releases they will higher the droprate a bit, but they also make the scavanger class popular in partys. You know that you can turn on Random Loot in partys now, in c2 you can turn on Random Spoil so the thing that a scavenger spoil goes randomly to the party. So scavenger will be a popular element for partys in c2.

I dont know by how much they will higher the droprate but it will only be with a small %.

If you want to make money.. Dont use SS or SpS, thats for bosses, leveling or bad situtations.

You should kill Light blue and Green monsters because their droprate is good and they are easy to kill.

You should have an artisan or an artisan friend, its recommended for higher levels. That way you can craft the stuff you need. For example Doom staff (top C) it costs about 12-13 Mill on the market.. but it does only cost 7.4 Mill to build. (with standard prices on materials)

Try to do some quests like Hunters Song (lvl 35-60 quests)

They might not give so much money but at least its something.

----

Stay cool until c2 releases, I bet the scavanger will be a popular party memb when c2 comes.

no...

-------
    Yeah...
    Signature (optional)

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

are you sure selling adena is illegal? there are even full page IGE ads in PC Gamer advertising adena for sale. how does a company like IGE get away with it if its illegal?

• maddogmikiemaddogmikie Member Posts: 349

Originally posted by Crezno

yea, selling adena is illegal already, NCSOFT jsut doesnt really go after the big parties taht are advertising it.  They mostly go after the little people.
    They have done some work on the bots, just recently everyone that was using the LinMate bots are getting banned.  There was a silent patch, and the Linmate bots were made detectable.
    I used to make alot of money with my assassin.  Once I hit lvl 40, I would make around 1 mil a day (8 hours of playing).  I dont really make any money off of the adena I pick up, that goes to restocking on potions and CSS. But I would find alot of stuff i can sell for 200k-300k.  Assassins do some uber damage making it pretty easy to solo with to.  And then there is that chan e youll get a 2mil drop, so in the end I think its faster then sitting aroud and selling things.
    But i guess both ways do work, just depends.  I like to lvl and make money at the same time.  Im inpatient then to, cant really stand killing all those monsters, takes to long to kill em with scav, etc...

well I stopped playing L2 about 3month ago. I bet all my clan mates are like 40+.

I was a lvl23 scout. I stopped becuase it was so hard making adenas. been farming to get a better bow. but when you think about it its not just the bow you need you need armor, jewelery, and secoundary weapon... it was impossible for me to make that kind of money by just farming. did the drop rate go up since last 3 month?

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

No, but it will in Chroncile II.

~~ CURRENT GAME ~~
    Lineage 2
    ------------
    ============

====