Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a realistic game based on real life.

malone19malone19 Member Posts: 2

Looking for a suggestion for a game based on real-life e.g. the mafia, a western, medevil times (knights & castles) something like that.

Comments

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717

World War II Online is about all I can think of that comes close. Technically though, you could stretch any MMO into the realm of "based on real life".

• malone19malone19 Member Posts: 2

I'm just fed up of dragons and monsters and games that are based on your ability to sit through boring hours of leveling up. Would be good if there was a game that had a lot to do with skill and leadership.

The new sports games like Empire of Sports and Football Superstars are starting to bring a bit of skill into things but at the moment they're kak!

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717

You could always try EvE. Very skill and intellegence based. However, their skill training can take months and months, but that happens automatically, with no grinding what so ever on your end.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Most MMOs generally involve some type of level grinding whether it is for titles, skills, or whatever. I suggest going HERE and looking for a specific type of MMO, other than RPG, then just doing a Google search for more of that kind if you don't like what they list. 

If that doesn't please you check out this thread as it is discussing the same thing: A MMO with no levels?

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Try USMilitary.com

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • KillerEwokKillerEwok Member UncommonPosts: 118
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

Try USMilitary.com

winnar is you

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

keep an eye on 7million.com

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284
    Originally posted by malone19

I'm just fed up of dragons and monsters and games that are based on your ability to sit through boring hours of leveling up. Would be good if there was a game that had a lot to do with skill and leadership.
    The new sports games like Empire of Sports and Football Superstars are starting to bring a bit of skill into things but at the moment they're kak!

WW2 Online does require skill to get anywhere and there's also leadership that can help turn the tide of battle.