Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Might in Free League

Hi, I just noticed my might during the free league. It was increased by 100,000+ points, 200,000+ all in all. But whenever I am in normal game, I mean, not in the free league, my might is just 100,000+. Any thoughts on this one? Just curious.

Comments

• SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289

Stats and damage are increased during pvp, as you may notice flame swords doing 2.5k++ damage and your party not dying to this. Since might is a measure of your party's capabilities, it makes sense that might would go up as well to reflect the changes.

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

yeah i noticed that too,.. hahaha maybe increasing the might would make the fight more interesting.. hahaha i thought at first that the increase in might would be permanent, i thought its an incentive for joining thfl. hahahaa stupid me..

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

well, i haven't noticed this phenomena since i am not an avid free league competitor. but i think i would try it one of these days and observe what you have said man. sorry, i didn't have anything to say that could help you.

• spookysernaspookyserna Member Posts: 6

if they havnt increased the might in Free Leage..  meteor strike + beast summon combo would kill the whole party.. PvP would be senseless cause it would only last for a couple of minuites..

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

I think the developers just made it that way. i guess it helps you to be able to battle better with other free league participants. the problem is, you become stronger...so as your enemies. lol!