Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas Plans - You?

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

So what is everyones Christmas plans?   Mine is to spend it with family and friends.    This will be the first Christmas in a long, long time that I spend it with my brothers and sisters and my Mom.   My bestest friend ever is coming to live with me and she will be with me as well over the holidays.  She spent Christmas with me last year and it wasn't the best...but this year will be different.   We're going to go to the coast for a couple of days and maybe even spend New Years there.  

How about you?

Comments

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Spending as much time with family and friends before boot camp in January.

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by Teala

So what is everyones Christmas plans?   Mine is to spend it with family and friends.    This will be the first Christmas in a long, long time that I spend it with my brothers and sisters and my Mom.   My bestest friend ever is coming to live with me and she will be with me as well over the holidays.  She spent Christmas with me last year and it wasn't the best...but this year will be different.   We're going to go to the coast for a couple of days and maybe even spend New Years there.  
    How about you?

That whole week is such a wonderful time. Especially when your fortunate enough to spend it with Friends and family. I not sure how the holiday season will unfold for me, but I will consider it a success if it's half as fun as the one you describe.

We should all take a moment, before the season starts, and remember whats truly important, and be especially grateful if we find ourselves surrounded by those things.

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

sounds great.

Buenos Aires, Argentina, for Christmas and New Year's.

Winter here, but summer there.  I will be with friends.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

I am having my annual huge party at my house Christmas Eve.. too many people, against firecode, will most likely sleep in on Christmas Day

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

I will be spending it in work, actually volunteered as it gives me an excuse to skip extremely annoying activities like decorating the christmas tree or preparing the feast. I used to dislike christmas, but now I kinda like it, nothing really changes in my daily life, but there is less work to be done at work and for better pay due to holiday bonus.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• kikomanokikomano Member Posts: 19

with lots of BEERS!!

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

The usual.

O_o o_O

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i guess this would be another blue christmas for me. its really fun to spend the holidays with family, friends and other loved ones. but that would be quite impossible for my situation. lol. i would just wallow on my most bitter memories and spend xmas with a bottle of bourbon.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Probably hanging with friends.  I don't see eye to eye with some of my extended family so I generally don't spend it with them anyways.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by dubistblau

i guess this would be another blue christmas for me. its really fun to spend the holidays with family, friends and other loved ones. but that would be quite impossible for my situation. lol. i would just wallow on my most bitter memories and spend xmas with a bottle of bourbon.

Bless you. May horror and pain strike down on your family members and banish them from this land. Curse them I say..curse them all.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Sneeking in to Deviliscious's Party and Trolling MMORPG forums.. Bought it. ;p

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• VishiAnandVishiAnand Member Posts: 239

I too would spend the christmas with my family, friends and my PC. I also plan to play atlantica this xmas  vacation. Its about time to put my work behind, relax and  spend time with my family; and a chance to level up my character.hehe.

I got an account in MYCENAE server, my character name is EMmariano. PM me if you want a guild. My friends have very strong ones.

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239

It would appear that as of now I'll be on a plane heading to Japan on Christmas Eve. So I'll be in a plane for Christmas Eve and part of Christmas.

• mentepazzamentepazza Member Posts: 17

^ Oh that's too bad... : (

As for me, I've been in China for this half of the year so on the 21st I'll be flying home to Cali. Gonna spend a fantastic Christmas evening with my mother and her boyfriend and then Christmas day I'll be flying to Minnesota to spend a few days with my father and his side of the family. After that I have a lot of driving to do... hopefully it won't snow and if it does, not too hard. :3

Currently Playing: FF6
    Next to Play: WoW (12.21) [Hiatus due to being abroad]
    WoW: Lavielle/Gyvien on Sisters of Elune

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

my christmas will be sitting around wishing santa could give me a good job for my bachelors in statistics degree I got last may.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Family. And gaming. My parents will take some time of from work and will thus be going around in the house whining about how much computer I play. But that's about it.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I'll be working, same as I do every year.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Christmas with the immediate family. First we will go out to dinner like we do every Christmas Eve Eve(the 23rd). On Christmas Eve we have our traditional eggroll, 7-layer dip, cheese/sausage balls and watch Black Adder's Christmas Carol and then It's a Wonderful Life. Christmas morning is exchanging gifts, hanging out in front of the tv with a fire going, and then a christmas lunch/dinner of turkey and ham. Basically a 2nd Thanksgiving meal. There really is a point where the best part of Christmas becomes giving gifts instead of getting them, and enjoying those once a year traditions.