Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob Doubts ^^

Hi all! I'm new in the Forum, and I need some help...

1)I wanted to craft "tool" but it's necessary Iron Ore and I can't find in the market. Is there any Mob that drops that?'

2)Wich Mobs are better to drop Ashen Crystal?'

For now that are the unique doubts... But there will me more!

If it helps I'm in lvl 43! And I think that for ashen crystal the better mob's are the water dragon, but not sure and I saw that in the forum they are expert players!

Thanks for the Attention.

Smoklin

^^ Peace And Love ^^

Comments

• ZinraeZinrae Member Posts: 50

1. No, I haven't seen any. Just make 3 batches of small bolts and that will be enough to get you to lvl 4, where you can start making silver ore.

2. The water dragons seem to drop them pretty well. You're better off getting money some other way and just buying them though, they're so cheap.

• SmoklinSmoklin Member Posts: 3

Thanks... Already doing Small Bolts!

^^ Peace And Love ^^

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

wow you really into crafting!!! im too lazy to do crafting... hehehehe!!! good job bro!!!

• bloodcarretbloodcarret Member Posts: 44

is it crafting that your going to combine 2 weapons in one or your going to need a raw mats just to create one?? sorry newbie here also.

• nywlanasnywlanas Member Posts: 334

crafting is when you gather different materials to create one finished product. putting together the same weapons using stones is called enchanting.

anyway, it does not seem plausible that there is no iron ore available at the market, did you try using search? im not sure which mobs drop them at high rates since my info book does not seem to give that information just yet.

for ashen crystals, the archers at the trigrams have high drop rates of it. you could gather a hundred or even more in an hour.

k what is the ashen crystals do 4 the purpose for archers?

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

ashen crystals (and other crystals) are for upgrading your mercenaries to the next tier, i.e. Shaman upgrades into High Shaman.  If you look at the ingame info for mercenaries it will tell you which crystals you need and how many of them.  you first upgrade is at level 20.  As for which monsters drop them, crystals generally drop based on level.  Higher level monsters will drop the higher level crystals.  It is always a good idea to keep any crystals that drop, as you will need tons of them.  I've spent at least 200 million on upgrading my inventor

look like is expensive and hard to get. i see players selling ashen crystals because it improves your strats on your character and team by using. to be specific in a items to be enchant with to take advantage.

when you reach hi lvl crafting you will see that crafting is very expensive activity in atlantica, so for all the crafters out there i salte you!!!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

i hate crafting hahaha just buy things from the market or ask from friends or a stranger then eventually become friends.. hahaha but i think it would  be very important on higher levels..

• HellRulerHellRuler Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by impakto

i hate crafting hahaha just buy things from the market or ask from friends or a stranger then eventually become friends.. hahaha but i think it would  be very important on higher levels..

i agree with you on the hating part :P what i hate most is the part where you have to compute for how it would cost you the items, and how tedious it is to search for the item and buy its quantity (which you have to compute again if you want to craft for next batches) arr. hate it.

Originally posted by HellRuler

i agree with you on the hating part :P what i hate most is the part where you have to compute for how it would cost you the items, and how tedious it is to search for the item and buy its quantity (which you have to compute again if you want to craft for next batches) arr. hate it.

computing is easy, it is usually multiple of 5 or 10's, so i think it is not that complicated, and besides just dismantle the item and you can gain exp in crafting... as simple as that baby boy....

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i second repapips' statement. i hate crafting too! but i guess it is really essential for the game. it helps you in acquiring better items and will help you save up money for better things that you will be needing in the future! peace!

• SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289
    Originally posted by repapips

computing is easy, it is usually multiple of 5 or 10's, so i think it is not that complicated, and besides just dismantle the item and you can gain exp in crafting... as simple as that baby boy....

as you know, u dont have to craft everything for the experience.. if get to level 11 on Gun crafting for example.. you can just teach other people their Gun crafting skills.. and it gives more exp and saves time.. ^^;

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274
    Originally posted by Slappan

Originally posted by repapips

as you know, u dont have to craft everything for the experience.. if get to level 11 on Gun crafting for example.. you can just teach other people their Gun crafting skills.. and it gives more exp and saves time.. ^^;

this is actually one of my problems. i cant find time on crafting because i am very much hooked up with the quests. could anyone of you guys help me with my crafting? i mean those who are in the Argos server.