Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hands of Chaos

eldareldar Member Posts: 108

Hands of Chaos guild is a horde only guild. We are recuriting and accepting any sort of member from causal gamers to hardcore. We are not brand new to mmorpg's and have over 6 people already (some are not signed up yet waiting until open beta). So come sign up now. We still need another 10-15 members to join before we start making the rules and such. Please check out our web site at:
www.handsofchaos.info
Please come join our guild. Any location accepted we will vote on which servers we will be on. image

Rabiddeldar
----------------------------
http://www.handsofchaos.info

RabidEldar

Comments

• eldareldar Member Posts: 108

These alliance members are getting out of hand. Come join our clan and we will show them what for!::::27::::::26::::::25::

Rabiddeldar
    www.handsofchaos.info

RabidEldar

• DiabloxDiablox Member UncommonPosts: 51

you hate alliance too? waht a co-insidance image but just be careful theres a lot of morons out there. take Djin for examply. I advise him on how to increase the popularity of his puny guild so all his members lose there hair and start ranting and raving. then Djin goes and says crap about my clan on my forum. and he has an un-customized invision free forum with no website? lol wtf. look out for them they make your guild look easily targeted. his moron cronies are still around here

The only thing that is certain, is Death

The only thing that is impossible, is Eternal Life

• eldareldar Member Posts: 108

Hey the way I look at it is a lot of Loser guilds are popping up out of the woodworks only a few will survive. The samething happened on Final Fantasy. You saw hundreds of guilds which was reduced once people had to pay for the game. I'm not worried about these wannbe alliance or horde guilds that will fall apart after a month! ::::39::::::35::

RabidEldar
    www.handsofchaos.info

RabidEldar

• DiabloxDiablox Member UncommonPosts: 51
    all my members are solid and know what they are putting themselves up for.im so sure im buying a site soon

The only thing that is certain, is Death

The only thing that is impossible, is Eternal Life