Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hardest Game in The World !!

if u r a pro player then try finishing this game : 

http://clickjogos.uol.com.br/Jogos-online/Puzzle/O-Jogo-Mais-Dificil-Do-Mundo/

and if u know  a harder game then feel free to post it :D

sorry for my bad english :P

Comments

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

It's a hard game, but there's nothing so hard that it would deserve the title of hardest game in the world. Just another simple game wich is a little harder than games usually are.

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202

I admit its hard, but

the tittle has already been claimed by www.konami-data.com/officialsites/contra4/.

I'm prety sure you can get it for an old emulator like Snes. Try it, its imposibly hard.

• NarsheNarshe Member Posts: 563

This looks pretty difficult.

Waiting for Fallen Earth, World of Darkness, Old Republic, FFXIV

• MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481

I was a bit disappointed with this thread as I thought I would have had a chance to actually play one of the games.

So, in the spirit of the thread; can someone post a quick and easy game to get into which they think might be the toughest?  At the end of the thread we could vote on which was the most evil, cruel, sheer frustrating one.

I have one which I shall keep up myself for now.

Let the bedlam begin...

Originally posted by Narshe

This looks pretty difficult.

OGM that looks imposible.

• ginettiginetti Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 301

To the person that wanted to try a hard game, this one is up there.

In google type: BBC Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy text adventure.

Then see how far you get.

NOTE: No matter how frustrating it is, NEVER look at spoilers, cause hey, that's just plain stupid.  

It takes an old school gamer to get out of the house, let alone finish the game.

I suggest you get a punching bag nearby to take your frustrations out.

This game is legendary in how much it used to frustrate.

This used to be a pure TEXT only, but the BBC website has a graphic version of it, making things a tiny bit easier.

GOOGLE: BBC Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy text adventure.

Good luck.  Remember, Consult your guide often !

----
    MMORPG's I've Played: World of Warcraft: 10/10 - Rappelz: 7/10 - Ragnarok Online: 8/10 - DnD Online: 2/10 - Runescape: 6/10 - LotR Online: 5/10 - Anarchy Online: 7/10 - CoV: 8/10 - Rohan Online: 8/10 - Guild Wars: 7/10 - Flyff: 8/10 - Warhammer Online: 8/10

My HARDCORE Story

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

N

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • nywlanasnywlanas Member Posts: 334

after trying the first hardest game posted here, i wouldn't wanna try the others.

but that's just me. i might just be a noob.

• Question82Question82 Member Posts: 71

Life... man that game gets hard, especially after you get passed the 21 level and have to do a lot of "gold farming" just to keep your character alive.

Originally posted by Question82

Life... man that game gets hard, especially after you get passed the 21 level and have to do a lot of "gold farming" just to keep your character alive.

And thats not all, it gets harder when you start realizing that features like housing are almost imposible to get and maintain no matter how hard you farm.

• baker14baker14 Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by ginetti

NOTE: No matter how frustrating it is, NEVER look at spoilers, cause hey, that's just plain stupid.  

It takes an old school gamer to get out of the house, let alone finish the game.

This used to be a pure TEXT only, but the BBC website has a graphic version of it, making things a tiny bit easier.

I tried it ... but it keeps saying : you need to get out of your bed first!....and i dont know what to do :P

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

this is the hardest game ever, and I have a link so you can play

blog-imgs-18.fc2.com/k/i/n/king75/owata.html

you need the japanese language pack installed or the game won't have the right ascii symbols

z and x = jump and shoot

I think you hit the lower Japanese writing button when you start the game to be able to access save points?

after you played for 10 minutes I recommend looking at a few of the spoilers (not all of them) and then trying to beat it from there. you won't beat it. over the years people have found new places in the game but no one has ever beat it (except the developers).

www.youtube.com/watch   <trial and error spoiler - my favorite one to watch

when you give up playing you can watch part 1 and 2 of the farthest anyone has ever got in the game (that I know of) www.youtube.com/watch   -you don't have to take the top path like he did but if you battle your clone 3 times you get a charged shot gun

awesome game overall.. has been in development for quite some time... it's not finished

"You keep out of this, you're dead and should be concentrating on developing a good firm rigor mortis. You are put in an ambulance which drives away."

LOL

The one thing I hated about these games was the constant need to save-game while hoping you haven't ended up in a dead end and then have to replay from another save-game

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by baker14

I tried it ... but it keeps saying : you need to get out of your bed first!....and i dont know what to do :P

How do you do something if you can't see what you're doing?  Maybe a grue, or a bulldozer,  will come along and solve that for you. :)

• ginettiginetti Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 301
    Originally posted by baker14

try using "wake up"

----
    MMORPG's I've Played: World of Warcraft: 10/10 - Rappelz: 7/10 - Ragnarok Online: 8/10 - DnD Online: 2/10 - Runescape: 6/10 - LotR Online: 5/10 - Anarchy Online: 7/10 - CoV: 8/10 - Rohan Online: 8/10 - Guild Wars: 7/10 - Flyff: 8/10 - Warhammer Online: 8/10

My HARDCORE Story

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Another confirmation for me that MMO are not about skill but just time.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by Waterlily

Another confirmation for me that MMO are not about skill but just time.

Or you know.....having fun. Its no fun to get blown away by people. Nothing wrong with making a leveling playing field to get the most subs possible. This is a buisness.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

holy! effin mother! lol! its really hard. i dont even understand the instructions. i dont even know what do. anyway, since its the hardest game in the world, i would also brand myself as someone who can't crack the hardest game in the world! lol!

• masayatomasayato Member Posts: 1

i'm already having a hard time playing half of the games posted here. guess i already something to pass the time.

thanks! great games! ^^