Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW Favorite Class Pole...VOTE HERE!

Vote your favorite class in WOW and discuss why you like or love this class! vote away

Comments

• jabinx92jabinx92 Member Posts: 35

rooogue for me

• XanoXano Member Posts: 3

warlock :X

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Paladin.  It use to be rogue, but Blizzard made Hybrids so useful now.  I know as a pally that if I want to heal, I will be an effective healer, if I want to tank, I will be an effective tank, If i want to dps, I will be an effective dps.  Blizz made EVERY class viable.  GG blizz

• RazimusRazimus Member UncommonPosts: 128

Warlock, I'm glad Ozzy is a Warlock too, I don't have unlimited hours unlike many other wow players so I don't have time to ever see what other classes are even like, but I'll try deathknight when I'm lvl 55

--- Razimus

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654

I vote Ironbreaker... but might be dark elf Blackguard in a few days :)

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360
    Originally posted by Greyhooff

And here I thought you'd vote 'imaginary friend's rogue'. 

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654
    Originally posted by IcoGames

You must have missed the part where they gutted the whole point of rogues by making moonkins, retri palains and shadow priests far too close to them in dps

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Hmm tough question.

I actually enjoy all classes equally but especially Shammy, Rogue and Lock as they are my 3 level 70+'s.

If I had to choose one I would probably say Shammy as I love healing instances and raids on it.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Originally posted by IcoGames

You must have missed the part where they gutted the whole point of rogues by making moonkins, retri palains and shadow priests far too close to them in dps

I'm sure your imaginary friend told you all about it.

Anywho ...

To the OP, I voted for Warlock.  Dam versatile and, imo, hella fun to play.  Whether it's coming back from getting a soda only to find your felgaurd wacked that ganker or soulstoning to give that extra love and win the battle, Warlocks are a good time.  Besides, nothing like a walking pint-sized nuke. 

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

If I see ya, I'll PVP ya...