Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a bit confused

Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

well after doing the tutorial (with the lady in blue robes) i found myself in some town (new haven i think) and decided to skill up.  took me a while to figure out how to fire my bow (but it was worth it in the end).  Spell components are a tad confusing as i honestly cant keep track of all the different ones i need to cast spells.

at the end of my first session i managed to find out how to sell items to vendors...unfortunately they dont take everything so i have to track down individual vendors to flog off stuff.

so a few questions (i am currently in the city of Britannia)

1. is there an easier way to sell the stuff i find? should i only be bothering with certain items?

2. i cant seem to use Tame animal or Animal lore.  i think i read somewhere that i have to buy the skill off a trainer.  if so where can i find one?

3. any other tips would be nice

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
-Solid non level based game
-Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

Comments

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

Provisioners buy most stuff

Use skill animal Lore on animals and taming too.

First use the skill then point at animal. That taming works you need to be in the right skillrange.

With 0 taming you can manage to tame things like cats/dogs/chickens and other small stuff

For further questions try http://www.uoforums.com/ultima-online-f280/ or stratics boards