It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
As a gamer what is it exactly you want/expect from a game/mmorpg. I ask this question because picking a game has become complex because theirs so many choices. I think if devs really knew what gamers wanted their would be more succesful games/mmo's. Feel free to make your own list and explain your preferences.
My gaming preference: (listed in order of importance 1-highest)
(I'm sure I'll add more but this is all I can think of atm)
1. Graphics - 8800gtx sli (I wanna see what I payed for lol) I need graphics as an immersion factor.
2. Gameplay - Smooth animations, "fluid gameplay",
3. Content - Content is actaul activities/items/places ingame. I liked wow b/c of the random cool items/places you could find. It seemed like the devs put the item/place in the game just for you to find:). Also ingame events, Winter festival, fireworks, etc are really cool.
4. Genre - Scifi is my main gaming style but I was forced into fantasy and I enjoy it.
5. Grind Factor - I have a job so I can't play/grind all day. I don't mind levels but grinding mobs all day is not my idea of fun. Lotr online takes care of this problem by having tons of quest avalible for the gamer.
6. Community - I enjoy the lotr comm, laid back, willing to help noobs out, just a fun community.
7. Responsive Devs - Devs that are want to hear your comments/ideas to improve gameplay.
Trolls = Hardcore
Fanbois = Carebears
The only posts I read in threads are my own.