Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sacred 2

BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Ive never heard of sacred 1, but i have seen that sacred 2 has been released not long ago.

Does anyone have any infomation on this game, because the videos ive seen on youtube look pretty cool and id like to know more about the game before i purchase it online. 

Comments

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

I didnt play Sacred 2 but the first one was a diablo like game in a cheaper way. Not bad tough but in that time the game was full of ugly bugs. Anyway there is a demo for single player there :

www.sacred2.com/en/news/show/detail/Sacred_2_Demo_Available.html

Best way to know is to tried it

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Thanks alot downloading the demo right now :D

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Boltonsquad

Thanks alot downloading the demo right now :D

No problems

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Ive been playing Sacred 2 non stop since it came out. The game is quite awesome. A huge patch just came out the other day that addresses numerous concerns, problems and balance issues. The game world is just HUGE and is the games biggest asset. You can go from one corner of the world to the other without seeing a loading screen. Gorgeous game, lots of classes, tons of carnage, and a random item generator that provides millions of items to tweak your toon. Very fun game and definitely worth getting. If you buy it online, youre much better off getting it from stardocks Impulse service rather than Steam due to Impulse not requiring special patches the way Steam does.