Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an instance styled 3d MMO -More details within-

KoestuKoestu Member Posts: 3

Just looking for something new.

-High graphical MMO (Great to Amazing graphics) (3D)

-Instance Styled

-Free to play, or 1 time payment

-Medium grind

-Good Customization

Just post the games that fit into the criteria

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118

Guild Wars fits into all the criteria (except maybe for customization).  Heavily instanced, towns serve as sort of lobbies to group with people, then you play in instanced zones. You have to buy the game but after that it's completely free. No grind at all, depending on which campaign you start in you can reach the max level in a day or 2.

Hope that helped.

• KoestuKoestu Member Posts: 3

Maybe I should have listed the games I own/played.

I already have achieved almost everything in GW and completed the Hall of Monuments.

Lol, Im waiting for GW2

Thanks anyway though, great game.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Guild Wars and Perfect World International are close to what you're looking for.

The only place not instanced in GW are the towns, you buy the game and there's no monthly subscription, graphics are good in my opinion, customization is pretty good, but it does have a good bit of a grind.

PW has really nice graphics, lots of character customization, F2P with a cash shop, there are dungeons, but not many compared to other games and a pretty heavy grind. Depending how much you play it could take anywhere from two months to a year.

Edit Add: Gah now you list GW.

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118

Ya also waiting for GW2 .  I've also heard Dungeons and Dragons Online is heavily instanced and has decent graphics as well. I'm not sure if it's F2P or P2P though. Anyway it might be worth a look.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864
    Originally posted by kolek

Ya also waiting for GW2 .  I've also heard Dungeons and Dragons Online is heavily instanced and has decent graphics as well. I'm not sure if it's F2P or P2P though. Anyway it might be worth a look.

Yeah from what I remember a lot of it was instanced and the character customization wasn't anything amazing, but it is P2P.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by kolek

You can try the 10 day trial for DD here the link:

trial.ddo.com/

No need for credit card

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

*DDO

*Phantasy Star Universe

*CoX

*Anarchy Online (missions are instanced for F2P)

Actually Hellgate might be your best bet.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL