Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a new game =/

NalestomNalestom Member Posts: 47

I'm basically looking for any kind of RPG, big or small, of any topic, that is free and actually worth playing. I've looked around all the big companies (ijji, Aeria Games, GPotato, etc.) and have not found any games that are actually worth playing and even work at all (from corrupted files during patching or installation, etc.)

The only game I found really fun was Rohan: Blood Feud before it stopped working. It was so fun, I'm still frantically looking around for a solution to my problem.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Describe what your likes and dislikes are when it comes to an MMORPG. "Worth playing" is different for everyone.

• NalestomNalestom Member Posts: 47

Well, I heavily dislike games that don't have a very good tutorial (games exactly like Pi Story, which has the crappiest tutorial I have ever seen) but I don't mind the ones that have complicated controls orones that take getting used to. I can handle those, but only if they have a decent tutorial.

I like those that have a friendly community (for example, Everquest II had a very mature demographic that I really enjoyed) and those that offer both solo and group quests/activities.

I don't want to include too many things because I'm afraid there won't be anything for free XD

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

I hate to burst your bubble, but generally free MMOs are not known for their mature communities. Even some P2P games struggle with less than adult communities. Unless there is a strict chat filter or the game is difficult to learn/level you will always find a lot more idiots than normal.

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118

Guild Wars is F2P but you have to buy the game first. It's pretty mature and the tutorial is comprehensive but the game play is so simple it's almost as easy to just skip the tutorial and wing it.

• mcaddictmcaddict Member UncommonPosts: 18

Try SD online. Go to SD Official Site or visit the previous post here.

It has an impressive AI system, usable when you reached lvl 25.

Frankly, this AI system allows players to pursue gameplay and having more time to enjoy real-time community with their hands freed from repetitive grinding job.

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

Asda Story - My favorite Anime MMORPG. Asda Story has unique characteristics of the item systems which are Soulmate and Real Costume System, different from the other games.The 'Soul Mate System' offers two players the ability to align to become 'soul mates' and allows them to wear unique costumes and use special skills. And the 'Real Costume System,' which gives players some of the most extensive personalization and design options ever seen in an MMORPG.