Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your response appreciated....

BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

I'm bored so I pose this question....If you think you're a vampire...is it then o.k. to live in your mother's basement?.....even if you were "turned" when you were 36+ years old and don't own a coffin(or a car)?

Comments

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Bueller?

Bueller?

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

That whole coffin thing always sounded a little stupid to me

Why not a bed?  In a dark room with no windows? And throw in some Air Conditioning.  Just cuz you suck blood don't mean you can't have the finer things in life.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

SEE!...yes, exactly...I mean , you can no longer appreciate your mother's spaghetti sauce...so why must all of life/unlife be a miserable descent into an emo-propulsed nightmare.

I think it's mostly a carry over from the old original vampire days where they were supposed to be the undead or something like that. 

What we know as vampires now are a bit different from the original I'd say.  There are some sort of guidelines in some vampire writings that state that they have to sleep on the soil from where they were turned/created or whatnot but don't quote me on this. 

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

Vampires aren't real. Just FYI.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

Now why'd you have to go and ruin this thread like that?

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by Illius

Why not a bed?  In a dark room with no windows? And throw in some Air Conditioning.  Just cuz you suck blood don't mean you can't have the finer things in life.

its because vampires are dead, and i think its a way of assuring the audience that they are undead and not technically alive.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by tvalentine

its because vampires are dead, and i think its a way of assuring the audience that they are undead and not technically alive.

No self respecting vampire would be caught dead in a bed

• WharmasterWharmaster Member Posts: 234
    Originally posted by qazyman

Originally posted by tvalentine

No self respecting vampire would be caught dead in a bed

I LoL'ed.  

I remember back in 1999, folks kept asking me if I was stockpiling food. I always answered, "No, I'm stockpiling ammo and making a list of people who are stockpiling food"

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

I often nibble on people and suck them dry.

I'm not a vampire though.. (:

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Well personally Ninja's don't have to deal with vampires much, but we can't have them be suckin our women's blood. BTW I like that picture:  got a larger size?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    Originally posted by kobie173

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF!

Originally posted by kobie173

You go on believing that.

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Well personally Ninja's don't have to deal with vampires much, but we can't have them be suckin our women's blood. BTW I like that picture:  got a larger size?

I used to..but since I blog-sized it..I somehow lost the larger one...guess I accidentally deleted it...However...I obtained using google images. Do a search for crows...and just keep looking.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Hate vampires personally, I suspect one of my friends might be one cause she flippin bit me and left a good ole bruise (hicky?) on my back.

But no, vampires cannot live in their mothers basement, that removes all possible badassness from you, even if your a vampire.

Originally posted by Wolfenpride

Hate vampires personally, I suspect one of my friends might be one cause she flippin bit me and left a good ole bruise (hicky?) on my back.
    But no, vampires cannot live in their mothers basement, that removes all possible badassness from you, even if your a vampire.

Shite.......I have a trench coat?....i mean...this guy...vampire...has a trenchcoat...well not a trenchcoat....its a members only jacket...but it's black!!