Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Chaos Early Quest Guide

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com Warhammer Online guru John Lisenby writes this guide to the early quests for the Chaos race in Mythic's RvR game. The guide gives information on quests, givers, rewards, locations and more.

Here is a guide for some of the starting area of the Chaos. You will find co-ordinates, notes, and other things that will lead you from Sturvall (the Unshakled Host) to Wolfing (Sorcerer's Axiom). These are listed by the quest giver and in no particular order. But they are in the order you will find the quest givers. To save space no storyline from any quest was listed. Though the storyline is great and I suggest you read them. You will also find some Tome Unlocks listed as you should run into them. Though the main focus of this guide are the quests.

Read the Chaos Early Quest Guide

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Is there actually any point in going to the effort of writing a quest guide for this incredibly easy game?

• bee52bee52 Member Posts: 158

My thoughts exactly. Pick up quest, look at map, go to red area. Done.

And wardb.com if you're really stuck.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but quest guides for early quests are hardly worth it.

Guides at all for WAR are pretty pointless. Can't think of anything in that game that's challenging enough to require it, besides team dynamics.. and that comes down to the player, not what they can read.

And yes I play WAR.. for the moment.. but not for too much longer.

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787
    Originally posted by bee52

My thoughts exactly. Pick up quest, look at map, go to red area. Done.
    And wardb.com if you're really stuck.
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but quest guides for early quests are hardly worth it.
    Guides at all for WAR are pretty pointless. Can't think of anything in that game that's challenging enough to require it, besides team dynamics.. and that comes down to the player, not what they can read.
    And yes I play WAR.. for the moment.. but not for too much longer.

I suppose at least its easy money for John Lisenby. I would certainly be happy if I had his job. Being a Warhammer guru must be the easist job in the world.