Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Screenshots released!

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Originally posted by Mysk

That "gun" looks like a hair dryer.
    It's good to see some needed changes go in, but there's still some fixing up to do.

lol yeah, not a fan of the big yellow and red target face on the gun scope. It kinda reminds me of the scatter pistol, but not. I think that weapon needs a bit more work.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Looks fine on the outside. That was never really one of my concerns. More concerned about the systems under the hood and how they will run.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Looks nice. As long as I can roll a bounty hunter, I'm in.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Inat_miveaInat_mivea Star Wars Galaxies CorrespondentMember Posts: 249
    Originally posted by skeaser

Looks nice. As long as I can roll a bounty hunter, I'm in.

can't wait til they relaease profession info. I enjoyed my jedi days but I'm enjoying the underworld too much now :)

Hope its 'similar' to original SWG where you had to make the decision to work towards jedi and then train in jedi from nothing...

“The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com and its management.”

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Originally posted by Wharmaster

they've been tweaking the graphics due to the outcry. Smaller sabers, less spandex / super-hero costumes.
    Graphically, I think it's coming along nicely now.
    let's see what the gameplay ends up being like.

You're going to be pissed if you play this game then and expect to not be wearing "spandex" in the early game....like they've already said would be pretty much starter clothing.

Funny how you think your out crying about the clothing caused a change in it. You really think Bioware would be stupid enough to make a MMO where you'd play in skin tight looking clothing the entire time.

The only thing they changed and admitted to needing change was the lightsaber.

Good job though thinking Bioware was going to make us wear spandex though! Eat more paint!

• John.A.ZoidJohn.A.Zoid Member Posts: 1,531

The only problem I have with it is the horrible character models.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I think the direction of the game they are taking is just fine. It should shape up to be a great game. And that is all we ask for......something great, and i think they can deliver.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I think they look good. My only gripe is the human models, but given the early stage we can hope there is still room for improvement. Good pics.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

These are really nice looking....the kel Dor model is especially impressive

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

Sure graphics will be fine upon release but to be honest after the last few years graphics are the least of my worrys now.

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448
    Originally posted by John.A.Zoid

I agree, the models are still far too cartoony. The bodies are disproportional, their legs are way to big compared to the rest of their body.

I think the graphics look slightly better than before, with the tone downed lightsabers, but a few things still bother me.

Like I already said, the character models are out of proportion and look cartoony. Their clothes, even though they are wearing robes, still look like spandex(The pants are perfect tight fit, there is no loosness at all which adds to the cartoony look and makes it look like spandex still). There seems to be too much shine on things that shouldn't have any shine, like the cloak hood or their pants. And the terrain looks far more like a drawing than it does a world. These all add up to look incredibly cartoony and immature and I still don't like their art direction in the least, they should have just stuck with KotOR graphics.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• RooseveltRoosevelt Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by Abrahmm

Originally posted by John.A.Zoid

I agree, the models are still far too cartoony. The bodies are disproportional, their legs are way to big compared to the rest of their body.

I think the graphics look slightly better than before, with the tone downed lightsabers, but a few things still bother me.

Like I already said, the character models are out of proportion and look cartoony. Their clothes, even though they are wearing robes, still look like spandex(The pants are perfect tight fit, there is no loosness at all which adds to the cartoony look and makes it look like spandex still). There seems to be too much shine on things that shouldn't have any shine, like the cloak hood or their pants. And the terrain looks far more like a drawing than it does a world. These all add up to look incredibly cartoony and immature and I still don't like their art direction in the least, they should have just stuck with KotOR graphics.

I have to disagree with you 100% to me the graphics do not look cartoony at all. People will go on here and say "The Grass looks just like WoW!" or "The Spandex is so City of Heroes!". Get over it guys.

This is his story....