Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Some Games For Me?

NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

I was wondering if anyone could review these games if you have played them. In terms of a good or bad community and good bad grinding, and just all around fun or not, but in your opinion. Only rule is do not flame others for what they say.

The Games Are.

-Rohan Online

-Cabal Online

-Perfect World

-Requiem

-2Moons

-4Story

-Silkroad

I am just trying to find out which one to actully start playing based on what other think.

Comments

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

-Rohan Online No experiance sorry

-Cabal Online Grind

-Perfect World Grind, but excellent customization and ok crafting

-Requiem I personally didnt like so wont comment

-2Moons Loaded with bots, hackers, and grindfest

-4Story havent tried yet

-Silkroad Huge player base, but also alot of bots, hackers

Sorry I dont have much more to offer.

• NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

np those are what i hear about most of those games. im just gonna get a game to play until darkfall or Aion comes out.

• holy11holy11 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by BellaH

-Rohan Online No experiance sorry
    -Cabal Online Grind
    -Perfect World Grind, but excellent customization and ok crafting
    -Requiem I personally didnt like so wont comment
    -2Moons Loaded with bots, hackers, and grindfest
    -4Story havent tried yet
    -Silkroad Huge player base, but also alot of bots, hackers
    Sorry I dont have much more to offer.

if ur an idiot listen to this person,2moons is not a grindfest,you actually level pretty easly,i havn't seen 1 "bot/hacker".

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864
    Originally posted by holy11 
    if ur an idiot listen to this person,2moons is not a grindfest,you actually level pretty easly,i havn't seen 1 "bot/hacker".

The OP was asking for people's opinions. There's no need to insult someone who gave their opinion and was only trying to help.

As for the OP describe what type of game you're looking for so people can suggest a game to play. Examples being easy grind, crafting, specific type of pvp, graphic preference, and so on.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

The Games Are.

-Rohan Online - never played

-Cabal Online - nice graphics, easy to play, easy to grind, frist couple of maps are free.  7/10

-Perfect World - nice graphics, easy to play, lite to medium grind, FREE!   8/10

-Requiem - nice graphics,  easy to play, medium grind, free   7/10

-2Moons - never played

-4Story - never played, but it's supose to be the eastern version of WOW,( really is a clone ) free!

-Silkroad - never played

I am just trying to find out which one to actully start playing based on what other think. - each game in the games list is rated by the players and what they think of the game, the mmorpg gameslist is the best way to find a game you like (  please note the scores I give above are mine! )

hope this helps, :)