Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Michael Jackson Converts To Islam!

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Am I supposed to care?  I don't.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

I'm reminded both of Beyonce's name change and Madonna's Khaballah (sp?). Nevertheless, big frig.. all this really means is that Michael will now be spelled in a bizarre way and he'll go around wearing a burkah. (Read: Biigg.. who cares?)

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Does this mean he has to hide his face behind a veil like the rest of the women?

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Does this mean he has to hide his face behind a veil like the rest of the women?

no he does that anyway

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

whoa are gays allowed to be muslims?hahaha why? he wants to marry a lot of children? hahaha and what the hell, i d give a fuck about him, hahaha die micheal jackson die! hahaha

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Good for him. May he eat many kabobs, whether they be charcoaled or not and pray while crouching bent over on a rug in the many years to come.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Pretty sure homosexuality is punishable by death according to Islamic law...but hey, maybe they'll make an exception for a wicked awesome dancer.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I don't care yo, love his music though. He is still the King of Pop to me.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by impakto

whoa are gays allowed to be muslims?hahaha why? he wants to marry a lot of children? hahaha and what the hell, i d give a fuck about him, hahaha die micheal jackson die! hahaha

Well, see. With all the Jihadist dying and collecting their female virgins, the male virgins were complaining to Allah that they never get to party. Now Allah gave them Michael Jackson to look forward to.