Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF way better F2P game then rappelz

sanninatersanninater Member Posts: 16

My best friend keeps playing rappelz all the time and i kinda hate the game so I want to convince her to play another (much better) f2p game. I let her play already PW, LC and 9D. does anyone have another game for me? plz post!!

I have no money, I have no style, all I can give u is my smile:). DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!

Comments

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Well if you can hold out till Runes of Magic goes live then I would try that. Ive played a lot of F2P games and Its the best one Ive played so far, its basicly a free WoW.

Rohan was probobly the 2nd one I liked the most you can try that one as well.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

What do you dislike about Rappelz? You need to be more specific on what you like and dislike so I and others can suggest something that will fit you.

• sanninatersanninater Member Posts: 16

its boring when i played it to lvl 50 its only dp dp and more dp there are not much quests and in a day of 2 I know every land in rappelz. but i like the big choice of pets and that u can have a mount from lvl 1.

is that enough information? i want a cool 3d graphics f2p (have no creditcard-.-)game that wont be bored  in 1 month

san

I have no money, I have no style, all I can give u is my smile:). DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!

• NalestomNalestom Member Posts: 47

Sounds like Rohan: Blood Feud is a good game for you. It's still in Open Beta, and its servers disconnect you every now and again, but it is a very fun game and I tolerated its flaws easily.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

I'm going to suggest Q-World. It's F2P, you get a pet of your choosing from level one, it's 3D with cute graphics, there's open pking after a certain level, crafting, a good amount of quests, and a lot of other stuff. Its end game is mostly pvp so I'm not sure if you will like that since you didn't mention anything about pvp. There's a lot to explore and it should keep you occupied for awhile.

If you're looking for a game with graphics similar to the ones you mentioned there's Requiem, Sword of the New World, and Rakion. All with different gameplay of course, but it looked like there was a certain graphic style you two enjoyed.

Something you will have to realize though is most F2P games only last around a month since they generally don't have much content to offer. If a F2P game is said to last longer than a month it's normally because they made the level cap really high and difficult to reach. Atlantica Online is the best F2P MMO that offers more options compared to most others, but its game play is not for everyone. Of course this is all just my personal opinion so make sure to check out what others have to say as well.