Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Launch in Korea + Success

2»

Comments

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249
    Originally posted by pandrax

Originally posted by suu141

Originally posted by pandrax

OH NO, Wow only has a total of 4,000,000 players in US/EU?!? That is such a small meaningless number. It's no wonder no one plays Wow anymore, that's practically nothing compared to.... oh right. I forgot Wow has more US/EU subscriptions then pretty much every single MMO in the US/EU combined. 

Of course it's only 4,000,000 people... right? That's nothing...

Also, with Ragnarok Online, those numbers are heavily skewed by F2P servers and hourly payment subscriptions. If I remember correctly the real number was far below what was mentioned, but I guess since some random person says 50million, it must be true. :)

Those numbers are excluding private F2P servers since, they don't make money off of them.

Fact or not, the truth is out there, somewhere...

Feel free to believe whatever you want.  :)

Just try not to let your narrow-minded opinions sound like facts.

The only person using their opinion as a fact, is you. you provided nothing to show you were correct, you didn't even bother to sound truthful. All you said was 20 mil here, 50 mil there, mil, mil, mil........ I'm glad you feel so strongly about this subject to call someone you don't know narrow-minded, it shows you have the ability to atleast try to prove a point instead of just sitting in the corner thinking of more random numbers. :)

You come out of no-where and badger someone with an obviously false statement, and right after that, you have the gull to say my statement is false when YOU didn't provide proof to prove me wrong?

Okay, time to do some research.

Oh wait, I forgot some people are too lazy to do that on their own.

Okay, time to go back to my little corner and think up some more random numbers.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

Originally posted by stayontarget

WOW its nice too see aion forum site being taken over by other mmo's 

Sorry for that.

Then again, if it wasn't for other MMO's, Aion probably never would of existed.

Of course, Ragnarok has nothing to do with Aion... or does it?

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

• markaedwmarkaedw Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Lydon

Originally posted by Loke666 
    Not if you count Guildwars in... But yeah, Wow is biggest, GW is number 2 and after that there is a big fall, no other game have even half a mil players. GW have something between 1 and 2 million players.
    Still saying surely that Aion will fail in EU/US is stupid, it might do it off course but it is impossible to know right now.

Guild Wars has over 5.5 million accounts. No one knows how many active players there are though.

GW has sold 5.5 million boxes. Since Guild Wars has 3 chapters and 1 expantion per account, that could mean as many as 1.375 million players. You wil also have to take into account people like me that bought 7 units (a 2nd account for mule pruposes), people that have not bought all accounts (my guild leader) and inactive accounts (such as 9 people in my guild). So the true total of active accounts and players are not known because GW doesn't charge a monthy fee any account can be used anytime.

To compare GW and WoW you would need to compare how many boxes are sold for the base game and all expansions

• mengdezmengdez Member Posts: 15

Looking on above picture, you know what it mean...... 

• Leonidus0Leonidus0 Member Posts: 97

lol Mengdez, good picture.. Aion is fighting hard.. we must buff and heal it!!

Originally posted by mengdez

The above picture represents WoW's Deathknights taking over the world. The close-up pic is a Aion char trying to fight off the deathknight in the Korean peninsula.

WoW Character:    "We just need to catch this one!     Why would anyone want this one."

Aion Character:    "We're born in a country where only domestic products are the best to us!!"

Title on the bottom:  "This land is not so easy to consume."

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150
    Originally posted by mengdez

ah man funny pic, I wish we could get a translation as to what was being said between the fighters

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI