Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Lil Wayne did this pop/rock track. I want yall to hear this.

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

TAKE A LISTEN - So Lil Wayne did this track called Hot Revolver. The music is somthing you would expect from a rock band and it has it's bits of pop and rap in there. I think theres a band doing it, has it's electronic and real instrumental. Now I do think it's intresting, because most rappers don't have the balls to do something so different, and I think Lil Wayne pulled it off. I think yall should listen to it (yeah all of it). tell me what you think.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

Homeboy be trippin....

I'd say he pulled it off. It made me think of Prince and South Park for some odd reason. Still, I'm not downloading it ATM.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

A song about itself. Echoes and a mechanical beat. Some child occasionally yelling incomprehensibly.  Boring.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

One thing i hate about these things, the echoes and the child, like it's all over edited by some damn DJ. That's the one thing I hate about listening to some things undergorund. They like to mess up the track and ad up a dj who might have had nothing to do with it.

|

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Lil Wayne is the only musical artist that makes me seriously contemplate homicide.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

I really like Shooter.

but that's it.

This is terrible. Srsly. I think you killed my brain.

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

I don't think I understood the magnitude of that song, man.

Public Enemy melded rock and rap much better, and they did it 20 years ago.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Holy crap is he sampling Green Day in there? That was pure crap, Lil Wayne has lost his mind. I hope he asked Green Day if he could sample some of their lyrics.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Yo it's a mixtape. Not mainstream stuff. I thought it was intresting yo, but I think it could have been better. I didn't care to much for the first 2 minutes but it got better at the end.

|

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

It's pretty aweful for the first few minutes, and then once it gets to some actual singing it's not that bad,...but the little kid is obnoxious and adds nothing to the song

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

This is terrible

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

If your going make crap music, as least make it good to dance to.

seriously as much as I hate RnB/pop music its better to listen to when I go out to clubs and stuff. good music (like radiohead) is not good to dance to. besides when your drunk you don't care or appreciate quality.

My blog: image

Yo don't hate on R&B now. That's a whole nother catagory.

|

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

This song neither tickled my pickle or float my boat

O_o o_O

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

What was with the vocal distortion...sounded more like a Cher pop song.