Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

um wow even cartoon network has an mmo coming out..lol

abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

saw a commercial for this got a kick out of it, looks interesting to say the least.

http://www.fusionfall.com/

guess tenton has interviewed them about it as well    http://www.tentonhamster.com/node/2725

Comments

• CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137

Cel-shading games ftw.

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

meh i actually like games that look like that idk why just do, the ones that are usually seen as top of the line the characters look like plastic dolls.

set in the cartoon network cartoons universe does seem right to have taht cartoon look

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202

Wow, i wonder what kind of game is going to be, really.

oh, and I signed up for the preview :P, it's funny, it starts the same day as Spellborn gets released.

yeah i signed up too couldn't hurt to try it as i've been sick of just about everything else, stopped all the subs i had anymore i've been getting bored with games within a month or 2.wich really sucks because i use to love mmos.

stickin to free subs till i see something that really looks promising next one might be aion idk yet..lol

what made me wanna atleast see hat it was about was them using older versions or more grown up versions of their old cancelled shows like Dexter's lab and powerpuff girls

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495
    Originally posted by Cadexn

Cel-shading games ftw.

All the characters are kids, so the game is obviously for kids, and I'm not a kid.

However, I do like the look. I would definitely play a game like this if it was made for adults.

Originally posted by Ihmotepp

Cel-shading games ftw.

All the characters are kids, so the game is obviously for kids, and I'm not a kid.

However, I do like the look. I would definitely play a game like this if it was made for adults.

bah i just turned 32 this month, but would be cool to play it with my nieces and nephews since my brother finally got out of the stone ages and bought his first computer. and my daughter is at the age where she avoids things that are seen as for kids (she's 15)

• lifehuelifehue Member Posts: 77

I might actually try this one my self. I tend to do like game like that too; light hearted and very casual.

• SamaelSamael Member Posts: 31

Hey I like the idea! I hope all the kids leave us alone and run to play this game! (j/k  ^_-)

image - Spanish Black Prophecy Fansite

Originally posted by Ihmotepp

Cel-shading games ftw.

i know Dragonball online has these same graphics (dragonball z mmo) wich looks very promising can't wait till we get that one. its just hit beta in korea tho so will be awhile think i read 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Online

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

My little brother is gonna love this XD, thx for posting it.