Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

helpz? :)

holy11holy11 Member Posts: 23

ok well im BORRREEEDDD...ALOT

and i have played a **** load of mmo's,but by far my favorite mmo would be age of conan,i love  its real time combat system.but my computer cant handle it plus im broke.so if theres anything like age of conan pleaseee reccomend it.thank youz :P

Comments

• CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137

If  you've played AoC, i doubt any other MMO will interest you.

Trust me, if anyone recommend the following game :

Darkfall online

WAR

LOTRO/VANGUARD/"those" games

Aion

Chronicle of Spellborn

Runes of Magic

FORGET IT.

Me? i'm playing fallout 3. THE PINT SIZED SLASHER!

• holy11holy11 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Cadexn

Darkfall online

WAR

Aion

Chronicle of Spellborn

Runes of Magic

FORGET IT.

wait...why?im actually looking forward to playing darkfall,WAR,aion and spellborn....but those are all the games the cost money or are not released yet so...rawr

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208

So  ...

You want a game with a complete lack of content, raid zones, gamebreaking bugs, terribly imbalanced classes, broken achievement systems, imbalanced/unfair PvP, broken combo system, terrible customer support, horrid lag/performance on even the best machines/connections, and the hope of content that might be added soon that was promised when the game was released?

Sorry - I couldn't help it - nothing personal man

Originally posted by nine56

So  ...

You want a game with a complete lack of content, raid zones, gamebreaking bugs, terribly imbalanced classes, broken achievement systems, imbalanced/unfair PvP, broken combo system, terrible customer support, horrid lag/performance on even the best machines/connections, and the hope of content that might be added soon that was promised when the game was released?

lol...by now im assuming AoC isnt as good as it looks?iv only seen videos of the AoC combat sytem...idk why i said i played it up there.....since that idea isnt working out how about everyone just gimme the best mmo they have ever played.....o.0

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Originally posted by holy11

So  ...

lol...by now im assuming AoC isnt as good as it looks?iv only seen videos of the AoC combat sytem...idk why i said i played it up there.....since that idea isnt working out how about everyone just gimme the best mmo they have ever played.....o.0

I got it on the day it was released - played for 2 or 3 months and was so frustrated i quit, despite being close to the level cap on my 3rd or 4th toon. It will be a great game in like 6 months, so you should start saving up now.

If I were you, I'd give the Vanguard trial a go. I downloaded it 3 or 4 days ago and I'm having fun....just until Darkfall is released

• CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137

Originally posted by Cadexn

Darkfall online

WAR

Aion

Chronicle of Spellborn

Runes of Magic

FORGET IT.

wait...why?im actually looking forward to playing darkfall,WAR,aion and spellborn....but those are all the games the cost money or are not released yet so...rawr

Those are the types of game where you'll have fun for the first week, and quit because the lack of content of a new games, developer screwing up something, and lots of thread saying "XXXX STILL IN BETA, GIV E IT A BREAK"

There isn't a single MMORPG that can hold MY (NOT yours) attention for more than 2 months

So  ...

I got it on the day it was released - played for 2 or 3 months and was so frustrated i quit, despite being close to the level cap on my 3rd or 4th toon. It will be a great game in like 6 months, so you should start saving up now.

If I were you, I'd give the Vanguard trial a go. I downloaded it 3 or 4 days ago and I'm having fun....just until Darkfall is released

i played vangaurd......i was about to kill my self from the lack of..well...ENTERTAINMENT,

whats strange is i hate vangaurd....but i love maplestory....

anyone reccomend tantra or archlord?

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

List other things you're looking for in a game and I can suggest a F2P MMO. For example if you want primarily a pvp game with territorial wars, arenas, pking, and so on. Also add if you prefer 3D or 2D, solo content, low grind, and whatever else you would like. Asking people to list their favorites isn't the best way to find a game for yourself as everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Originally posted by spinach8puff

List other things you're looking for in a game and I can suggest a F2P MMO. For example if you want primarily a pvp game with territorial wars, arenas, pking, and so on. Also add if you prefer 3D or 2D, solo content, low grind, and whatever else you would like. Asking people to list their favorites isn't the best way to find a game for yourself as everyone has different likes and dislikes.

i want a 3D F2P game,graphics gotta be atlease as good as 2moons or WoW.i would prefer a game where you wont see many ppl looking exactlly the same,PvP doesnt matter to me,grinding won't matter too much,as long as it doesnt take 100+ days to reach the lvl cap -_-.

RAWR :P

Give Perfect World International a shot. For a F2P game it possibly has the most character customization. As for leveling there's a lot of quest grind that give good experience from around 1-30, 30-60 the quests stop giving you a lot of experience, and 60-80 is basically a mob grind. If you play around five hours a day you can get a level every two days after level 40 with the level cap being at 105 (I think).

Originally posted by spinach8puff

already played it.charecter customization was outstanding but the rest of the game was crap to me.

Hmmm Wizard101 would be my next and final guess, but you have to pay for it after level 8 since that's when all the free content runs out.

There just aren't many F2P games out that meet your specifications. In my opinion If you want a good amount of character customization you're going to have to either buy clothes/hair from cash shops or get a P2P game.