Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

United Nations Defense Corps

We're a Stargate Worlds guild, that is accepting members over at http://taskforcegaming.com. Apply through the Recruit Training link. We're looking forward to the beta and the final release.

We're taking officers and regular enlistments at the moment. For more information, visit our the UN Defense Corps link on the main page.

Comments

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

I thought this was going to be a "the world needs an army to defend itself against the United States" thread.

I was really amazed to see a thread that dealt with a MMORPG instead.

What are these forums coming to?

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

I thought it was some new army being formed by the UN, that bears allegiance only to the UN, kind of like a private army. Wow thats a pretty cool idea.

Instead of using military personnel from UN members, the UN has its own army to take care of certain situations, it would mostly be for peacekeeping, so it would generally be for a good cause, hmm. That way they can bypass the bullshit and red tape from certain countries and just act in accordance with their wishes without having said involved countries use thier own personnel depending on the gravity of the situation, it would be expensive but it sounds kinda cool.

Members of the army could be perhaps english-speaking, but due to mulitnationalism it would probably be kept to and elite group of soldiers so that their won't be much disparity.

O_o o_O

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679

Probably moved to the wrong forum

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

I thought it was some new army being formed by the UN, that bears allegiance only to the UN, kind of like a private army. Wow thats a pretty cool idea.
    Instead of using military personnel from UN members, the UN has its own army to take care of certain situations, it would mostly be for peacekeeping, so it would generally be for a good cause, hmm. That way they can bypass the bullshit and red tape from certain countries and just act in accordance with their wishes without having said involved countries use thier own personnel depending on the gravity of the situation, it would be expensive but it sounds kinda cool.
    Members of the army could be perhaps english-speaking, but due to mulitnationalism it would probably be kept to and elite group of soldiers so that their won't be much disparity.

Sounds like Rainbow Six.