Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Good MMORPG Thats Free

NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

I have played alot of MMORPG and I was wondering if anyone has any good ones that are out and are Free. So far I have played

-Maplestory

-Cabal

-Currently playing Rohan:Blood Feud

-Guild Wars, Factions and Nightfall

-Mabinogi

And i think on more but i cant remember cause it was terrible. So if anyone has any other good F2p MMORPG please post here.

Comments

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

keep an eye on Runes of Magic. It's supposed to be really good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• ArshoonArshoon Member UncommonPosts: 71

If combat isn't your main focus, try Wurm Online. Its an indy game that's free to play forever, just limits your skill cap if you don't pay for premium (which is like 7 bucks a month). Its totally skill-based so no arbitrary class restrictions on what you can learn or do. The character and creature animations are pretty non-existant, but you can acxtually craft your own home, settlement, have a boat, even change the landscape. No other MMO out there can boast that.

If you aren't actively part of the solution, you have no right to complain about anything.

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428

Ragnarok Online has a free server now.

Fly For Fun is one of the most popular f2p games out right now... even if its not listed here. ur best bet is probably Fly For Fun because after playing the RO free server... i found out that RO free server is just infested with bots.

if you liked maple story, u'll defitnately like La Tale that just came out.

as far as other f2p games go, u should try onrpg.com. they community there is alot better for those types of games.

• NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

Alright Ive looked at Wurm Online but i like to fight and i really dont wanna pay anything even if its only 7 bucks. i went to onrpg but it wasnt as active.

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

Good, or Free, pick one.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

ive been beta testing priston tales 2 and runes of magic and both of them seem to be pretty good.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

ok then free cause my friends that i play with cant pay.