Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mabinogi in europe

ozzyxozzyx Member Posts: 9

someone provide a detailed guide please xD

Hotspot shield doesnt work anymore and hide my ip doesnt work either

i need some way to hide my ip because i live in england

i think its bloody unfair that most of europe know english but we cant play?

im aware dev cats own it so its not rly nexons fault but i dont think we should have to wait... coz itl come out in nexon europe and be exactly the same just without all the updates america has had ¬.¬

Comments

• GrisalineGrisaline Member UncommonPosts: 24

I was sooooo disappointed to get the official confirmation that I couldn't play Mabinogi in Europe. I had heard about the game and it sounded like a lot of fun.

The official response when I asked about the  Message: Not a service area?  

I am sorry for any confusion.

This means that you are not able to play our Mabinogi in your area, you will have to use another service to play. Unfortunately we do not offer a service for players in your area, you may find another service that provides it in your area.

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

So, this didn't help one bit.......

I'm not sure what Ozzyx meant with Nexon Europe, cause I checked their site and they don't have a branche in Europe (or so it seems anyway)

Nexon is headquartered in South Korea , with branch offices in Japan , China , and the US , and partners in international markets including Taiwan , Thailand , Singapore and Malaysia .

Too bad, I was really looking forward to playing this game

~Have fun~
    Grisaline

• minix2poominix2poo Member Posts: 49

I was playing Mabinogi like 2years ago on the japanese server. And yeah this game was fun... but also costed me a lot to improve my char further... and now the japanese server also have an ip block... Anyways i am also disappointed that i cant share this game with all my european friends..but i doubt Mabinogi europe will come... Better just bring straight the new Mabinogi Heroes and not the old Mabi!!

• GrisalineGrisaline Member UncommonPosts: 24

Well, guess what? I was wondering if and when the game would come to Europe so I asked their customer Service for that. Instead of getting answers to my questions, the ticket I had entered for that was closed. (Previous I had asked what the darn message about the service area meant)

When, in response to the closed ticket, I submitted another ticket asking why my ticket had been closed, this new ticket was automatically closed. I couldn't believe it! So, because I'm from Europe I can't contact Customer Service? This is NOT customer Service. This is...... I don't have any words for that, but it's very, very, very bad!!! Better said, it's ridiculous! It's completely disrespectful to (potential) future customers. And also to non-potential future customers. This is just not a way to behave, period.

I'll have to think trice before playing this game IF and WHEN it comes available in Europe. With this kind of Customer Service I don't expect any problems that might occur will be solved correctly or with respect for the customers. At least that's what I think based on the way they have done this.

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. Sorry, but I had to get this of my chest.....

~Have fun~
    Grisaline