Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this free to play?

fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Hello,

I was wondering if this game was free to play or not. I heard english is bad in the game but I don't care about that, it looks fun to me. I am not looking for an opinion for the game but just if it is free to play or not?

thanks,

Dustin

Comments

• SweetSenseSweetSense Member Posts: 33

there are many who use cash shop

never cry ......just screem

• dogwelderdogwelder Member Posts: 1

The game itself is Free To Play, but way too Pay To Win. So if you plan on actually enjoying the game, be ready to spend a few thousands.

• popingaypopingay Member Posts: 33

yes, the usual F2P setup.

• zagreoszagreos Member Posts: 53

it's free to play, very time consuming, quest oriented, and it'll talk a long time to get crazy strong.

• gstlagstla Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by dogwelder

The game itself is Free To Play, but way too Pay To Win. So if you plan on actually enjoying the game, be ready to spend a few thousands.

If you can solo and enjoy it feel free, but there's really no element of anything in this game.  Stats determine everything, and really, do get ready to spend hundreds-thousands.  I played this game with a dedicated group way back and I quit and deleted $300 worth of CS material (that I got for free anyway) because it became so grind heavy and Pay to win.

If you can enjoy the artwork cool, but projectofplanets.com feels like a better experience to me these days.

• smlarrysmlarry Member Posts: 3

I hate games that you need to pay to much in order to be powerful. this game lame found a clip on youtube, this game is not my cup of tea.

This discussion has been closed.