Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Looking for a great game...read,please

PlayHardPlayHard Member Posts: 2

Hi, Im new on forum but not new in MMOgames. Im from Poland and my name is Dominik, nice to meet you all :D

Ok, im writing here because im bored of almost all MMORPG, I rly dont know why, there are a lot of great games, so im writing on this forum, I need your help my dear players :))

Im looking for

-f2p game

-good graphic, can be something like PW, but NOT MUST BE  

-game must have a great climat,many players,good story

-I loves games like Final Fantasy,for me FF for psx and ps2 is something magic, im looking for something like FF on computer,but f2p

-epic fights, much kinds of pvp(castle sieges, gvg,pvp, etc,etc) fight with hard boss with clan or for easier solo

-game should be popular

-many characters, good customisation

-ofcourse features like mounts,crafting (should be part of game)

-often updates,not bugged and without MANY botters

If u can,please help me :)

( sory for my bad english)

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

You're asking for a lot for a F2P game and there are not many options for you. There's Atlantica Online and a game that's still in beta which is Runes of Magic. Atlantica Online is a turn based MMO where you control mercenaries. AO possibly has the most crafting options in any MMO out there. However the pvp is only limited to duels and arena challenges. I'm unsure what the pve end game is like. It has everything that you're looking for except the epic fights and many options for character customization.

Runes of Magic is still in beta so just browse the forums to see if that's what you like.

• PlayHardPlayHard Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by spinach8puff

You're asking for a lot for a F2P game and there are not many options for you. There's Atlantica Online and a game that's still in beta which is Runes of Magic. Atlantica Online is a turn based MMO where you control mercenaries. AO possibly has the most crafting options in any MMO out there. However the pvp is only limited to duels and arena challenges. I'm unsure what the pve end game is like. It has everything that you're looking for except the epic fights and many options for character customization.
    Runes of Magic is still in beta so just browse the forums to see if that's what you like.

ow...i forgot to add.I played

rom,ao,flyff,l2,cabal,maple,metin 2,pt1 and 2 and these game are not for me

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

You're asking too much for a F2P game and since you have played a lot of games already and found you didn't like them I think you are out of luck. The only other possibility is privately hosted MMOs which may or may not be legal, or ethical, depending on that games EULA.

Edit Add: Long discussion on MMORPG private servers and the law

• almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658

You may want to try a p2p game since the f2p have all be dissapointing to you.

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

The game you want doesn't exist.  It  might come out in a P2P option one day, but in F2P, not a chance.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon