Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im torn!Help me decide!!

vroz420vroz420 Member Posts: 10

Im looking to start gaming online again but im totally torn as to what I should play. I started back in the day with games like EQ, Asherons Call and enjoyed them. Eventually I moved on to WoW got up to level 70 and got very bored with it. Tryed FFXI and the level grind just seemed EXTREMELY slow to me and that was a big turn off though I liked the combat and choice of classes. I have a character on D&D online but am reluctant to go back from what Ive been reading, hearing about it lately. That leaves choices like LoTR online, Lineage II, Tabula Rasa etc..I just cant make up my mind about anything ive been out of the loop for a little while. Can someone help me?

Comments

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717

If you just want some short term fun, you might as well try Tabula Rasa. Just be aware that they are shutting it down in February. I am actually kind of enjoying Atlantica Online. I kept hearing things about it, and every time I looked at it I was like "I dont know... It just doesn't seem like it would be interesting". Well, I am at least partially wrong. I have been playing it pretty heavily for a few days, and it seems kind of fun in a wierd way. No idea how I will feel after a few weeks or months though. Anyway, it is free, so you might as well check it out.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Describe what type of things you're into when it comes to games such as low/high grind, graphic preference, pvp, and so on.

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284

My opinion?

Linage 2 is just as much of a grindfest as Final Fantasy, Tabula Rasa was a flop and should have been developed more instead of boasting about going into space, and LoTRO is only fun if you really enjoy PvE (which isn't a bad thing btw).