Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Tier 4 RvR Fixes on the Way

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

The folks at Mythic Entertainment have posted a promise to players that they will be taking a look at current issues with Tier 4 RvR in Warhammer Online, without giving specific details on what actions will be taken.

The WAR community has expressed concern with overall performance and server stability in Tier 4, particularly during large-scale fortress sieges. We want you to know that we’re listening and dedicated to resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Our Production team has been working hard to resolve this with both server-side fixes to resolve any crashing issues, as well as client-side fixes to improve frame rate and other graphic-related issues that can occur during large battles.

RvR is a core element to Warhammer Online, and we are committed to making it an enjoyable and exciting experience for all of our players. Our ultimate goal is to have our players focused on fighting their opponents and experiencing the thrill of RvR the way it should be. Thank you for your continued support and patience while we work to resolve these issues. We’ll keep you updated on our progress.

Read more here.

Comments

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

yeah!!! wooohooo!

• ManchineManchine Member UncommonPosts: 469

As usual Mythic Listens to its customers.

Great Game!

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

Thats a PR statement. No substance, no time table. At least its an acknowledgment that the community has "expressed concerns".

• googajoob7googajoob7 Member Posts: 866

i look forward to these changes once i level my hunter and warlock to 80 in wow . always intended on coming back to this game . its got great potential .

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t Member UncommonPosts: 608

Good,but I`ll check the game in 3-4 months unless they broke something else while fixing existing issues.

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...

• GolominGolomin Member Posts: 141
    Originally posted by Ngeldu5t

Good,but I`ll check the game in 3-4 months unless they broke something else while fixing existing issues.

And why do we care?

Ohhh.. that's right, you're lonely.

• camperdipcamperdip Member Posts: 1

Nice one

I am the best fuck the rest you are the rest

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by Golomin

Originally posted by Ngeldu5t

And why do we care?

Ohhh.. that's right, you're lonely.

Because I`m a warhammer fan but don`t like the state of the game as it is now.If you have the patience to endure the ctd when porting to Altdorf or ctd every hour,Tier 4 resetting,I don`t.

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...