Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you have to try eve+ ambulation -reason inside-

2»

Comments

• M1sf1tM1sf1t Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

I love it. I can't wait for it too launch. Never mind the whinny cry babies and haters.

Games I've played/tried out:WAR, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, AoC, EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Vangaurd, FFXI, D&DO, Lineage 2, Saga Of Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, Guild Wars,Star Wars Galaxies, Hell Gate London, Auto Assault, Grando Espada ( AKA SoTNW ), Archlord, CoV/H, Star Trek Online, APB, Champions Online, FFXIV, Rift Online, GW2.

Game(s) I Am Currently Playing:

GW2 (+LoL and BF3)

• M1sf1tM1sf1t Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by Jowen
    Her suit has a zipper on the back. Nice detail.

According to a CCP video when they held their convention the customs where all designed and created by a well known fashion designer instead of your typical industry graphic game artist.

Games I've played/tried out:WAR, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, AoC, EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Vangaurd, FFXI, D&DO, Lineage 2, Saga Of Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, Guild Wars,Star Wars Galaxies, Hell Gate London, Auto Assault, Grando Espada ( AKA SoTNW ), Archlord, CoV/H, Star Trek Online, APB, Champions Online, FFXIV, Rift Online, GW2.

Game(s) I Am Currently Playing:

GW2 (+LoL and BF3)

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by Sheista

The thing I love about CCP is the amount of detail they put into things.  They hired actual designers/architects to design the interiors of stations, and hired actual clothing designers to create the clothing in the game so that they could make something realistic enough where it looks like you could actually make it and wear it in real life. (not that you would want to, but that it would be possible)
    Not only that, but they also have a man with a Phd in economics on the team who keeps track of the game's economy and puts out reports on the state of it, and makes sure nothing detrimental to the game's economy is implemented with each patch.

QTF

Anyways, I can't wait for walking in stations, and after that there next big step, The ability to drop into planets! Glad to see new info on that at fanfest!

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.