Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Paris Score

ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643

Uh... I really don't know where to begin. I was confronted by a friend of mine online about how pissed he was, that this woman ( not girl, shes 32) dumped him because of a Paris Hilton score rating over him. I asked him, wth are you talking about? I have never heard of this, so he explained.

Basically, this is huge on the west coast and I guess all the "I am super special" females, who follow the worthless lives of such humans, like Paris, believe in. How it works?. It's like a score-card. They find out how much you make, score from 1-5. There are a ton of things on this list that they need to find out from you, once they fill everything out, if you don't score an 85 or higher you are dumped.

Things on the list? Wealth, Age, Clothing brands ( points deducted by wearing certain brands), vehicle you drive, living conditions ( big points if you own a home worth more than 600,000, anything less you get deducted), and most importantly (sexual prowess) which can score 10 points. I thought he was joking but he read off all the points. She literally, said to him you score a 64, Paris says only men with 85 or higher are worth spending time on, she put the card down and walked away. What I find amazingly shocking is the fact that they went steady for nearly 7 months and were in talks of moving in together.

So what I am asking, since I guess this is huge in the west... do women/girls over there actually walk around thinking they are the center of the world? Who the hell has the right to judge so harshly, my God, think I have officially lost faith in humanity.

Comments

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

I live in the San Francisco bay area and have never, ever heard of this.  Maybe its an LA thing?

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I hope it stays on the West Coast unless a 97 Chevy Cavalier with a cracked windshield and T-Shirt Brands only found at Walmart score real high.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

It's a cruel, cruel world unfortunately.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Must be some "left coast" thing.  Also since I don't live in the states or anywhere considered west I can't say I've ever heard of this thing.

If anything, turn this shit around on the gold digging whores and just don't date any that use this "list".

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315

If he got dumped because of an online score then he's better off without the goldigger.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Sithos

If he got dumped because of an online score then he's better off without the goldigger.

This.... Really THIS!!!!!!

Congrat your Friend For us Get him a Beer and point out how Bat Fucking Shit crazzy this bitch would become If he had moved in with her.... He really Dodged a Bullet here.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• NavsterzNavsterz Member Posts: 229

Rofl no way, maybe it was just her excuse to dump him? lol seems good enough trick for me... i might make up some elaborate test and call it the "Brad Pitt" test. He says if you don't score an 85 or above then girl you ain't good enough for me. haha!

-Navsterz

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

this is really a big BS, you know what i mean? girls who acts like this should never exist in this world. they are like drama queens with uber egoistic sense of existence and they are better off being flushed down the sewer pipes. fortunately, i haven't encounter such a stupid behavior.

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730

Yeah, Paris Hilton is such an expert on relationships. {sarcasm} 

I think that your friend is better off without this shallow woman.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

She's full of shit. I've seen her sex tape, she can't even give a decent BJ. She loses.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679

Kindergarten lack of integrity.

He's better off alone, until a real woman comes along.