Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wotlk, GG

Honestly, Good Game, i'm so pleased with the expac, i just got it on sat and im 72 (zomg only 72?) yea lol, i got rockband2 too so im hoppin back and forth, but im very happy, finished howling fjord and was a bar away from 72, just jumped into borean and dinged, pretty awesome, the graphics are way better and the armor has a very gothic feel to it, very appealing, the instances are a bit easy but then again im grouping with like t5 people and i've had some fun..

Just droppin a positive post because i'm sick of all the downers that probably havnt even played yet

EDIT:

and just because a few sunwell geared guilds have downed the new "t1 / t4" content, doesnt mean the "t3 / t6" content in wotlk wont be much harder, and saying the game is easymode is a joke, show me another pve game that requires such wire's edge precision when it comes to  phases in boss fights and i'll say "cool"

-----------------------------
IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

Comments

• M.MorhaimeM.Morhaime Member Posts: 24

Thanks, glad you like my game, hope you continue enjoying the WoW experience!

Don't hate me because my games rock and yours suck!

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by M.Morhaime

LOL.  YOUR game?  I think you may have had a little help on this project. :)

But since your here Mike, can you give us a little insite into SC II?  When's it gonna release?

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582

My server's best guild keeps getting wiped in Naxx... only about halfway through.

My guild still isn't doing heroic dungeons yet, although they have now beaten all the normal lvl 80 ones.  We figure another 2-3 weeks doing heroics, then we'll start Naxx.  Thankfully nobody from our guild is making a DK their new main, so our guild is basically the same as in BC.   I've been less than impressed with DKs in dungeons.  They are actually pretty good at pvp, but not really worth it for raiding (if you already have a solid raid team).

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

you again?? get a life loser!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• RocktoberRocktober Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by Pappy13

But since your here Mike, can you give us a little insite into SC II?  When's it gonna release?

Pappy, I hope you don't actually think that's really him.. Just reading some of the stuff this guy has posted before sounds like the last thing the real Mike would be saying.

------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Rocktober

Pappy, I hope you don't actually think that's really him.. Just reading some of the stuff this guy has posted before sounds like the last thing the real Mike would be saying.

What?  You mean Mike Morhaime really didn't come to the MMORPG forums and post?

I was just playing along to see where this would lead :)

• RocktoberRocktober Member Posts: 118

What?  You mean Mike Morhaime really didn't come to the MMORPG forums and post?

I was just playing along to see where this would lead :)

Hehe, ok! Just wanted to make sure!

------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!