Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape: Money Making Guide

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com Runescape Correspondent Faisal Baig writes this guide to making money in Runescape.

Have you ever had trouble making money in RuneScape? This is a guide for old players or new players, members or non members, or even if you haven’t started playing yet. I have compiled information from surveys, polls, and a bit of research to get you the most reliable and up-to-date RuneScape money making guide. Whether you are an experienced player or not, this guide will help you make lots of money. Many websites guarantee you money and wealth for signing up, but the truth is that the best way to make money is to train hard. By the way, there are no ways to get free Runescape money or any rare items for that matter.

Read the Money Making Guide

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Teran1987Teran1987 Member UncommonPosts: 202

First :o

Just messin, why do people still play Runescape? >.> <.< It's not exactly the highest end of games out there...and yap, this is the typical bash Runescape reply post..

"Life is not judged by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Make pies of every kind and sell them for a good amount depending on type of pie (level 51 to 138)

Black Dragon hide (level 80 to 138)

euhm, I've just found quite a stupid mistake... But the max level for each skill is 99 so you would need to cheat to get a skill to level 138.

But I think this guide is quite bad, there should be more details and those ways of money making aren't the best out there.

• NicooNicoo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Cant see at all how this is supposed to be a guide. Everyone who plays RS already knows all this without a doubt. It just says some prices in overall.. Its not a guide..

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

I can't complain, it's better than anything I could write lol, gj even though there are a few minor errors.

?

• xKrNMBoYxxKrNMBoYx Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by phatpetey

Make pies of every kind and sell them for a good amount depending on type of pie (level 51 to 138)

euhm, I've just found quite a stupid mistake... But the max level for each skill is 99 so you would need to cheat to get a skill to level 138.

But I think this guide is quite bad, there should be more details and those ways of money making aren't the best out there.

Yea I agree its not that good of a guide.  Its basics, and there are better ways to make money.

phatpetey your wrong on one thing, or you didnt understand what the guide maker meant.

When he says lvlxx - lvlxx it means their combat levels. 

If your gonna say that the combat level only goes to 126 dont say that cause it increased sometime 2 months or 3 months ago.  138 is the max combat level because of summoning and maybe 2 other newer skills

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

I have been getting paid with real life money by teaching players how to make a lot of gold coin .

now i can not make any rl monies .

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by xKrNMBoYx

Originally posted by phatpetey

Yea I agree its not that good of a guide.  Its basics, and there are better ways to make money.

phatpetey your wrong on one thing, or you didnt understand what the guide maker meant.

When he says lvlxx - lvlxx it means their combat levels. 

If your gonna say that the combat level only goes to 126 dont say that cause it increased sometime 2 months or 3 months ago.  138 is the max combat level because of summoning and maybe 2 other newer skills

It still doesn't make sense since combat levels shouldn't reflect the ways someone makes money (outside of combat related ways).

As Phat said, the guide wasn't nearly specific enough, I don't think it is very good.

• runescape3runescape3 Member Posts: 3

hehehe.... I do the green dragon one... I sell drag bones and dhide but the porblem is i just switched to range and i dont know is i can own them.... in the rs wiki it said lvl 46 range is ok... I have 52 is that good enough? I know i have to use an addy cbow and antidragon shield...