Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a browser based game (preferably)

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

hi, im looking for a browser based game preferably but i dont mind if it isnt if it is really good, im looking for the old runescape style game, they messed it up and the grind was huge but i didnt mind it so much and the fact that it was accessible anywhere was a big plus. Im looking for a game with a variety skills to choose from e.g. farming, crafting, smithing etc, i dont mind graphics as long as they're about 2.5d. preferably quite populated (atleast a fair amount of people to talk to). PvP full loot would be nice but not necessary. i dont mind if its p2p or f2p.

i've tried:

WoW

GW

EQ2

Ryzom

EVE

Runescape

a few others i cant remember atm. if you have any ideas please let me know! 

Thanks for your time :)

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

Fragoria

Absolutely NEW browser based MMORPG with amazing quality of graphics and world structure. Very soon Fragoria will be available all over the world. But players can already play absolutely free on the servers in Russia.

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Originally posted by deadplayer

Fragoria

Absolutely NEW browser based MMORPG with amazing quality of graphics and world structure. Very soon Fragoria will be available all over the world. But players can already play absolutely free on the servers in Russia.

i know it looks awesome but its in russian atm! when are they going to release the english version of it? im dying to play. i prefer it to be p2p because it gets rid of annoying little kids (usually)

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

Could always give Adventure Quest Worlds a go.

I hear it's not that bad. Might be good for a laugh.

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

yeah i tried it out but it was just too bad imo, no skilling no content just boring killing i prefered it offline... so any news on fragoria