Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new mmo (F2P) to play with something special about it...

soka_rokasoka_roka Member Posts: 15

Well ive grown sort of bored after getting to level 38 in atlantica online

im looking for a new mmo to play..

I want there to be something different or special about it, not just your normal go attack this or collect this mmo...

ive played Atlantica online, maplestory, (runescape-_-) mabinogi, asda story, age of time, eternal lands, dungeon runners, gunz and i few more i cant think of now...

oh and it has to be F2P preferably without an item shop but nit many mmos have that so it wont matter much

Comments

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498
    Originally posted by soka_roka

Well ive grown sort of bored after getting to level 38 in atlantica online
    im looking for a new mmo to play..
    I want there to be something different or special about it, not just your normal go attack this or collect this mmo...

ive played Atlantica online, maplestory, (runescape-_-) mabinogi, asda story, age of time, eternal lands, dungeon runners, gunz and i few more i cant think of now...

oh and it has to be F2P preferably without an item shop but nit many mmos have that so it wont matter much

I think that we would be very hard pressed to find that, but add me to the list of those looking for a different or special free (or cheap on my part) MMORPG

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• soka_rokasoka_roka Member Posts: 15

plzzz imm boorreeedddd

• RahyuhtRahyuht Member Posts: 47

Join the club I'm looking as well.Bought Wrath of the Lich king.Eh Its an ok game,but not epic like old SWG used to be.

I've tryed almost all the F2P games on this site so I'm just looking at P2P games as well now since I'm about to give up on It.

• Try Wurm, it's funky but I like it. Lots of building stuff.

Here's the review at MMORPG.com http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/129/feature/2260