Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anywhere to buy this online in the EU?

daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy this game but for the life of me I cant find anywhere to buy it(with the expacs)I tried a few months back to get the latest expac that came with all the others but could not find it,now I have been trying again and still cant find it,I live in Holland but anywhere in the EU that delivered would be great.

Is the game only really pushed in the US maybe? If so can anyone tell me how the EU servers are population wise.

Thanks guys.

-edit

I have found somewhere that sells the new expac and just want to double check does this expac come with all the previous one's?and thus I have the full game?

again thanks.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

Comments

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

My wife forgot to cancel her pre-order for it and it turned up on wednesday from play.com in the uk,but they're out of stock again

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

in the event you have had an old trial account, check that and see if you already have the game with all expansions except the upcoming one.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

the digital download includes all expansions for TSO, just like the retail box

www.everquest2.com/buyNow.vm

if in UK should be able to use the SOE online store

• weaseltjeweaseltje Member UncommonPosts: 19

you can also try direct 2 drive. the EU version is available there to

• VyrolakosVyrolakos Member Posts: 143

Download the 14 day free trial and then upgrade to the full version. It includes everything except the latest (TSO) expansion.

I don't know about EQ2, but they weren't charging for the game (only the first sub payment) when you upgraded from the trial account with Vanguard:Saga of Heroes.

Might be worth looking into?

Currently playing: Vanguard: SOH