Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order Quiting?

124»

Comments

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514

I can't understand all the complaining.  Honestly.  The game has been out only 2 months. Do you know how freaking hard it is to do PVP in a game compared with PVE?  They have already begun allowing people to move servers, soon they are gonna implement  cross server scenario Qing. 

Just give it some time to work the kinks out.  I know they had a ton of servers to begin with, but thats because they werent sure how many would be playing and they didnt want people to wait to get into a server.  U want 1 server with a 2hr wait to get in? 

Think about it.  They will consolidate over time and then things will work out.  Alot of you just don't seem to understand how hard it is to get PVP mechanics in check.  Its not easy and I think they have been doing a pretty decent job. Could be better, but the game is still young. 

One more thing, I posted else where about WOW and LOTRO expansions.  Of course its gonna steal people away.  Even I played the LOTRO expansion for a bit.  (1 hr lol)  But i'm back here because its much more fun to me.  After a month and the expansions have been beaten, people are gonna return.  PVP is not the same as killing the same NPC over and over.  You wait and see.

• tetammothtetammoth Member Posts: 108

order is horrible , i deleted all my characters up to level 33... 8 weeks work but i had to. Order on my server means to loose 99% of all battles.

Order lost 99 of 100 scenarios

Order lost 99% of all keeps

Order lost in organisation

Order lost in Teamwork

I was honestly  envious after a while to see how good Destruction works tohgeter on my ex-server.

server is KARAG EIGHT PEAKS

if you want to play Destruction do it there, its a MED/MED server with horrible order players. you will have the best fun there as Destruction. Play any class you like, you wont loose..

• LondonMagusLondonMagus Member Posts: 700
    Originally posted by tetammoth

order is horrible , i deleted all my characters up to level 33... 8 weeks work but i had to. Order on my server means to loose 99% of all battles.
    Order lost in Teamwork
    I was honestly  envious after a while to see how good Destruction works tohgeter on my ex-server.
    if you want to play Destruction do it there, its a MED/MED server with horrible order players. you will have the best fun there as Destruction. Play any class you like, you wont loose..

The most horrible thing is the way that you won't stop whining! 

If you can't "Have your cake & eat it too", then how can "The proof of the pudding be in the eating"?

• tetammothtetammoth Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by LondonMagus

Originally posted by tetammoth

Order lost in Teamwork

The most horrible thing is the way that you won't stop whining! 

STOP reading this kind of postings then if you dont like em, somehow i have the feeling your addicted to ADD the same comment to every negative posting you see.

If you always give the same comment something is wrong with you Sir.

I am just damn angry about Mythic and their bad management, i will calm down and leave no worries,  but >>

you will still be here in  years to come and your Posting counter will be 9000 or 10000. How can someone like you even dare to comment on something ? i cant take you serious. You are here everyday for years giving your comments on an internet forum. How could i take you serious ??? Does no one listen to you in your life ? just asking no offense... really

but well Fanbois must exist like the ones that cant agree and accept cheating companies.

Ying and Yang....

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625
    Originally posted by local93bc

My once thriving Server. is now dead.

On the order side only.....

I really wanted this game to be IT.
    but.
    I have a very bad feeling about this game and where its going to be after 6 months.

Should Mythic have been more active in controling population by locking servers????
    I think so.

I see a population problem and its not geting better.
    Could they be handling this in a smarter way???
    I think so.

What do you say?

Order are quitting because 75% of the 'counterpart' classes are way better on the Destruction side.

The classes look 'cooler' on Destruction and this attracts the kiddies as well.

These two things simply create a population imbalance over time on any server, and consequently Order get rolled in almost anything that isn't a Scenario, through sheer weight of numbers.

Yes, servers should have been spoon fed their populations, but it's way too late for that now.  I'm staggered that this situation has been allowed to develop.

• ValdecirValdecir Member Posts: 31

I tried to be objective and patient, but in the end I have to mostly agree with the criticism of the balance between order and destruction.

The way it kind of feels to me is like...

Destruction = The Harlem Globetrotters

Order = That team thrown together to give the Harlem globetrotters somebody to "play".

They should just pipe in the Harlem Globetrotters theme music into scenarios.

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

I agree with a lot of the posts here.

My server is pretty much totally DEAD unless it's between 11 pm and 1 am eastern...and even then it is touch-and-go.

Also, they really do seem to make Destruction look cooler. I prefer playing evil and thought they looked better but played Order to be the underdog. Man, was I right on that! Even in that newsletter Mythic sent out, does it show ORDER epic armor? No. It shows all kinds of wicked looking Destruction armor. As someone else said, even in that video, the Destruction stuff was way more bad ass.

War was good in concept but it depends on player numbers. They totally have ignored merging the open rvr servers, and they are very thin...

This one is already stillborn in my book. The first few weeks were awesome because keep battles were always big. Now, you have to be on in the evening and it is like 2 or 3 times a week at the most when you can get a good keep fight going. Still, I don' tpay 15 bucks a month to get a game that runs on bank hours. It just doesn't have enough depth to it. Good try, Mythic, but this game gets old pretty quickly.

I just canceled.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by Valdecir

I tried to be objective and patient, but in the end I have to mostly agree with the criticism of the balance between order and destruction.
    The way it kind of feels to me is like...
    Destruction = The Harlem Globetrotters
    Order = That team thrown together to give the Harlem globetrotters somebody to "play".
    They should just pipe in the Harlem Globetrotters theme music into scenarios.

Hahahah! Nice.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com