Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will MMORPG.COM do a Darkfall Preview?

alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

As Tasos said here: forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php

"We have allowed 2 journalists from MMORPG Italia to do a preview of Darkfall. They have been playing for a few hours here at our offices and we've been helping them out. They requested this visit over a month ago and we agreed. We'll do the same for any professional gaming media that's interested in coming here to get hands-on experience of the game. We will allow media wider access to the beta soon enough, but for now this can only happen on site.

We have not lifted the NDA, we have only allowed them access for their review, but not to answer questions after this is out. We will ask you to respect this, and our willingness to share information about the game, even when there's an active NDA. We take the NDA very seriously, for the good of the game. This is still a testing process."

It will be awesome to have a mmorpg.com preview of Darkfall, it will really be interesting to see a professional preview of Darkfall.

Comments

• originaleggoriginalegg Member Posts: 1,099

Cmon do people not even check to see if a similar topic has been created anymore?

It's not like I can even tell you to use the search...as it is stll on the 1st page.

Sigh.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

But my title is more descriptive of whats inside...

Edit: Anyway my apologies. I usually take a look about what Im going to post. I didnt do this time, so this time we already had a thread about this. I ask this thread to be locked please.

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Locked on request

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

This discussion has been closed.