Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual wtf, Mr.T and Ozzy

Yeah hey again, I'm just really bored and wanted to just share a thot. (Dont hate) So this is just my opinion. Commercials for WoW have to stop. I mean come on.. people are complaining about WoW's bad community and all the little kiddy's and all the BS. So why the hell are Blizzard having commercials about the game using real people that appeal to Non gamers and that have nothing to do with the Gaming Community. They are broadcast in the UK where there are hardly any real gamer's who understand the gaming world. And these sorts of people...I call them "Non-techy people" and "Normals" :P are being attracted to the game because there mates are saying its a great social environment like FaceBook and what ever. Where are all the hardcore gamers...? in the US tbh.

Comments

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

i think i speak for most when i say qft.... baddies make the world (of warcraft) go round' who else would grind mats and do other baddie things for.... well... non-baddies

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• jblahjblah Member UncommonPosts: 368

Well its good to see they are doing something with the subscribers money besides hookers and beer. This Xpac is very weak compared to other Xpacs so atleast it didnt all go to their wallets.

The WOW boys will say its alot they gave them in Xpac but when all conent is cleard by 10+ guilds in less than 1 week really how they believe that is beyond me.

They need paris Hilton in the next commercial so we know they have sold out completely. Why keep us guessing?

Playing- Guild Wars 2, SWTOR
    SWTOR Referral Link Get a free Server Transfer and lots of other free stuff for your SWTOR account! Works for both new and previous players.