Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friends of FInal Fantasy

Shin-RaShin-Ra Member Posts: 82

Hey everyone

Just thought i'd put up a quick thread as im after making new friends that love the Final Fantasy Series, difficult to find ppl to chat to about it in sunny old england lol. I'm such a huge fan and collector and just wanna meet ppl on the same wave lengh, 

I've stopped playing ffxi mainly as im waiting for squares new mmo lol I so cant wait 

Cya 

Comments

• ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776
    Originally posted by Square-Enix

Fire melts Ice

Ice freezes Wind

Wind erodes Earth

Earth grounds Lightning

Lightning electrifies Water

Water extinguishes Fire

Light illuminates Dark

Dark snuffs out Light 

Ifrit would win

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Obeying the rules of elements, Ifrit should win.

But I'm all about rooting for the underdog... especially when it's a kick-ass chic... so I voted Shiva XD.

Besides, she would know she couldn't win on elemental merit... So I'm sure she'd have a trick up her sleeves :-p.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• GhostleaderGhostleader Member Posts: 71

Well when you think of it as fire vs ice then Ifrit would win, but, if you thought of it as the embodyment of the elements of fire and ice then it would be a tie.

Because although fire does melt ice fire can not burn below a certain tempeture while ice can not remain ice above a certain tempeture.

Bring ice above that tempeture it melts, but bring the area around a fire to a cold enough tempeture and the fire goes out.

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

Shiva flies!

• Shin-RaShin-Ra Member Posts: 82

Lol I voted Shiva as she looks hot...not temperature wise ofc  lol